No announcement yet.

Best Touge Car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tell you what these are some outrageous street (touge) cars!
    Mine: 1996 Mazda Miata,
    Performance: Apexi N1 Cat-back, FM Cat, RB Header, RS Aizawa ITB's, TECIII EMS.
    Suspension: Tein Flex, Cusco sways, cusco lower arm bars(front and rear), Okuyama/Carbing Strut bar, Beatrush rear strut bar, Beatrush Lateral Braces, Adrenaline Racing Underbody Brace, RB adjustable endlinks.
    Interior: MOMO wheel, Sparco Sprint, Takata Harness, Hard Dog Cage.
    Footwork: 14x7 +3 RS Watanabe Eight Spokes, Falken 185/60/14 Azenis.

May not be the quickest car of all time, but I believe this could hang on the touge.
    Last edited by JDM EUNOS; 01-24-2005, 10:44 PM.

Comment

• ae86,
      stock black top (so you still have good gas mileage)
      battleversion suspension
      205/55/14 toyo proxie ra1's on supras
      a seat
      a nice wheel
      a harness
      and thats the ultimate mountain sleeper/killer
      BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• 2000 Impreza 2.5RS (GC8)
        EJ20 swap
        Full Cusco Suspension
        Trust Turbine/manifold upgrade

DC2 Integra
        K20A swap
        Tanabe Pro RR coilovers
        a bunch of spoon/mugen crap

Comment

• Originally posted by JDM EUNOS
          I tell you what these are some outrageous street (touge) cars!
          Mine: 1996 Mazda Miata,
          Performance: Apexi N1 Cat-back, FM Cat, RB Header, RS Aizawa ITB's, TECIII EMS.
          Suspension: Tein Flex, Cusco sways, cusco lower arm bars(front and rear), Okuyama/Carbing Strut bar, Beatrush rear strut bar, Beatrush Lateral Braces, Adrenaline Racing Underbody Brace, RB adjustable endlinks.
          Interior: MOMO wheel, Sparco Sprint, Takata Harness, Hard Dog Cage.
          Footwork: 14x7 +3 RS Watanabe Eight Spokes, Falken 185/60/14 Azenis.

May not be the quickest car of all time, but I believe this could hang on the touge.
          THOR, GOD OF ITB'S AND CARBS DEMANDS A VIDEO CLIP SACRIFICE!

Ok, so maybe he wasn't that kind of god and just carried a hammer and stuff, but...

Let us hear what it sounds like

Oh wait, by "mine" you don't mean it's yours, but that's what you would choose... anyway, are there any clips of it?

Comment

• Unfortunately no. I have a friend that runs the Jubiride ITB's on his 94 and let me tell you it sounds mean, for N/A this is by far the best set-up I have came across for a miata. I'll have to see if he has any video clips of his.

Comment

• AW11 MR2
              -turbo 13b, approx 320 bhp
              -Porsche G50 'box
              -front end cut off at firewall, replaced with tube-frame (coil-overs)
              -cheap aluminum stock car rad
              -most of the rear-end cut out, semi-tube-framed.
              -intercooler mounted at the back of the roof, with sprayer
              -50 shot of nitrous (that way you can have controllable power in the corners, with a good burst on the straights)
              -15" wheels, with the widest tires I could find, maybe even slicks, depending on the road.
              -stock-car brakes (ie. wilwood, or something along those lines)
              -big multi-element rear wing
              -big front splitter with dive-planes on either side

Comment

• Any M3 with AC shnitzer everything.....I dont know too much about European tuning but thats all i know.....oh and that its expensive

Comment

• 89 MA70- N/A with custom individual throttle bodies, and severe head work, ported and polished head, cams, valve springs, etc, fully built and blue printed block, completely stitch welded and braced body, Kei Office coilovers, Tein, Do-Luck, JIC suspension pieces, carbon kevlar dash, Bride Artis seat, custom HKS MK4 sequential gear box, Kaaz lsd, C33 full carbon front end conversion, Lexan windows, carbon hatch, Black 18in. by 8in. Bee*R wheels, Advan A048 tires, Honda S2000 Suzuka Blue paint, and a custom straight Trust DD exhaust.

90 Infiniti M30, RB26 with a single turbo conversion(approx. 400whp), full coilovers and suspension work, Exedy clutch and lightened flywheel, full interior with Bride Brix seats, Takata harnesses, Custom S15 rear sub frame with Kaaz 2 way lsd, pearl white paint, and 18' by 8' silver Veilside Andrew Golt Dish with Dunlop Direzzas, and a custom 3 inch Trust DD exhaust. <- This would be a daily driven Touge car.

Comment

• s13 hands down...I am suprised they let you post a subject on touge, last time I did it got deleted...

Comment

• Hmmmmmmmm something like this

Comment

• Used '92 NSX

HKS Hipermax II Coilovers
                        ScienceOfSpeed Aero Kit
                        Veilside Andrew Evolution 5's
                        Gruppe M Supercharger
                        JDM NSX-R Gearbox swap
                        Honda Racing White paint
                        Michelin Pilot Sport Cups

Plus some cool interior stuff

Comment

• NSX insurance is ewwwwwwwwwww...
                          You could buy a house with how much insurance on an NSX is.

Comment

• Car: "International" (it's a brand) full size school bus, converted to FR layout.

Supercharger (if one exists)
                            Lowered 8"
                            Independent rear suspension, front and rear strut/shock replaced
                            All seats removed, except for driver's.
                            CF panels, doors, and giant hood.
                            Momo steering wheel
                            Replaced with manual transmission

I'm a bit of a noob at brand names but combined with a driver on crack, this would make a perfect touge machine. If not, at least it can block and prevent other cars from passing through.

Comment

• the best touge car

Comment

• haha, that'd be nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X