• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice.

Comment

Some actually fun to read on this forum. Nice

Comment

go to usercp...then edit profile..and scroll till u see custom name or something...and put it in there

Comment

There is a old church by my house that is down a dirt road. It was built like 200 years ago and is haunted by indians. My sister and some friends went out there one night at around 12 and saw a figure coming at the car so they started to speed off and they could hear stratching on the back of the car. Like finger nails. The next morning the car had 4 stratches on the trunk. Evenly spaced like fingers.

Another haunted place around here is "school fort". It is a deserted school. I know of 10 or 15 kids that have been scared sh**less by that place. I have never personly been there but it is supposed to be crazy scarey. You have to break in and the school has voices and noises all throughout it.

That place sounds so scarey Turnbull Canyon. I want to see pics and a lot of places only get haunted at night, and in the morning is the worst like 5 or 6 right before the sun comes up.

Comment

Anyone else know about the caption under yur name???

Comment

http://www.veloallegro.org/content/n...ll_murder.html
              Oooooooooooooooooooooooo...... Scary!

Comment

I've never seen anything paranormal and have always wanted to, hhmmm, I'm thinking I need to go on a road trip, someone should plan a drift tour across the U.S so we can all hit these spots talked about on the site, I'll make like a map of touge runs. PM me with some locations and I'll see what I can piece together

Comment

Your so F'ed up my friend.

Comment

hahaha that would be a good idea if it werent for school/work and other complications of the sort...

Comment

oh, yea, well, I still want to make a touge map of the U.S

Comment

This is a note to the mods, I think there should be a Touge Forum made just for this, It seems we have alot of people interested in just touge. This is just a suggestion...

I agree with the idea of a Touge USA map...
                        Maybe with quick directions off of interstates, quick descriptions of the run, elevation, length and what ever else..

Comment

That's a scary canyon. We should go there and talk about scary story. I heard alot about scary story that happen to my friends and it freak me out and I got goosebump. It not about the canyon. I can tell you guys right now if you guys want to hear it.
                          Last edited by Nismo_r34; 03-14-2004, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Please Do not post up touge locations. Its unnecessary to post up information regarding locations that could end up being potentially dangerous for people. Experienced drivers, residents, and police dont like there routes plauged with hordes of inexperienced drivers looking for some place to reenact initial D, its simply not safe...you can easily ruin you car or yourself in the process. There are other ways to find out touge locations individually, but they definately dont need to be broadcast all over drifting.com.

Comment

Originally posted by P1STON2ROTARY
                              Please Do not post up touge locations. Its unnecessary to post up information regarding locations that could end up being potentially dangerous for people. Experienced drivers, residents, and police dont like there routes plauged with hordes of inexperienced drivers looking for some place to reenact initial D, its simply not safe...you can easily ruin you car or yourself in the process. There are other ways to find out touge locations individually, but they definately dont need to be broadcast all over drifting.com.
                              I was about to say something to the same effect. As much as we'd like to believe it, Drifting.com is not a closed, exclusive community. There is a large number of posers, cops, and "concerned citizens" out there, all of whom can come to these forums just as easily as we can.

Comment

your right, this isn't a closed community, my bad, it really is a bad Idea to post something like that. well thanks :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X