No announcement yet.

Anyone here a girl drifter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ghetto dirty drift car are the best cuz no cops would be paying any attention. Drift Pretty was that group in some mag a while back. it would be kool if Wickdmarz got some of the others from Drift Pretty to join Drifting.com

Comment

Originally posted by funk
      i rock a welded diff!!

ill take it over any lsd for a track

hey my friends girlfriend.. regina.. she lives in florida.. might become part of drifting pretty..

im a guy.. but every1 says i look like a girl, i have hair and stuff... i should be in it.. hahaha yey!
      I think I remember something about someone in Florida, She'll be part of the network.

Originally posted by emission
      Nadine yells at you? poor girl
      Not really, but there is always some emphasis on "clean" cars.

Originally posted by FD3S_pilot
      ghetto dirty drift car are the best cuz no cops would be paying any attention. Drift Pretty was that group in some mag a while back. it would be kool if Wickdmarz got some of the others from Drift Pretty to join Drifting.com
      I think a few were, but they were shot down from the hate when we first started.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickdmarz

I think a few were, but they were shot down from the hate when we first started.
        I cant say much about the past but im sure they would be none to pleased with the current "Drifting Pretty" thread. but hey look on the bright side it is the second longest running thread in the general chat section.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickdmarz
          dam who would hate a girl drifter. are ur friends still here. if so tell them to join this thread

Comment

I don't know their sn's, I just remember someone mentioning it at one of our meetings.

Comment

i've only met one drifter girl. that girl on team julius. or was it team orange. idunno. too much jokin around that night.

but she couldnt speak english and she was from japan. so i just shook hands. and i got schooled drifting. lol.

Comment

So people hating on drifting pretty? I havent read the thread about drifting pretty and i dont think i will. I give props to where their deserved and drifting pretty deserves it. They actually go to track events and get better.

Dont worry about getting popular Wickdmarz look at most of norcal hehe. We have some good drivers but get overlooked because we dont have as many events as you guys down there.

I met nadine once at the SF drift day back in july 5th, she seemed to know what shes doing. So i also assume shes a good leader for drifting pretty.

Comment

Oh read the LA Weekly Article (Drifting Pretty) on the general chat forum..you'll find the longest on going thread in the history of drifting.com over 12 pages hehe.

No worries about being popular..I don't want people to start bugging or jocking me, hehe

Nadines cool, but still a novice like the rest of us, the club really getting moving since we cleaned up most of the bugs in the system.

Comment

want to sum it up for me? Haha.

Jocking you? Hehe you probably get that a lot already just for being a girl drifter. Actually i wished someone would jock me.

Well i bet you guys are a lot farther down the road than my team is. We just started the team once an established drift event holder was made here in NORCAL. NCDA jsut started up last january and my team started up last month. NCDA already has held 2 events and my team is just become track whores if you will. trying to join every track event in norcal. What events do Drifting pretty join or do they do private events?

Comment

We've done Drift Days, Just Drift, Speedtrial Road race (Streets of Willow) and Solo2 AutoX...plus other private events. Anything you can drive at we'll be there hehe, and some Auto X events down in SD.

Yoshie our Co-Founder is going to be in Formula Drift at Sonoma.

Comment

Good stuff. Keep up the good work. Hope to see yah around. Me and my team might go to one of the Drift Days in socal someday.

Comment

Originally posted by Raziel
                          Good stuff. Keep up the good work. Hope to see yah around. Me and my team might go to one of the Drift Days in socal someday.
                          The drifting pretty thread is an interesting read.. though it becomes trash in the last 2 or 3 pages... partly my fault im afraid.

Comment

hehe

Comment

im still too lazy to read it. Someone sum it up for me plz!!!

Comment

Formula Drift at Sonoma? what part?

Comment

Working...
                                X