Anyone here a girl drifter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
    You dont really need anything different then you do with a manual. You wil need more power if you want to perform power manuvers, but i really dont consider flooring it to break traction a very advanced technique. I realied mainly on highspeed weight transfer and the handbrake when i was new.
    I meant that..did it come out as flooring it, or is this refer to something else?

Comment

Originally posted by Wickdmarz
      I meant that..did it come out as flooring it, or is this refer to something else?
      \

Oh no sorry, i quoted you but was actually replying to WildSe7en

Comment

I cant say much about the past but im sure they would be none to pleased with the current "Drifting Pretty" thread. but hey look on the bright side it is the second longest running thread in the general chat section.
        Too bad it will never take the Rado thread.

Comment

At least you guys have teams . Getting people together in DC Metro is like pulling teeth. Everyone is still stuck in Crap & The Furious mode. I moved out here from daygo about a year ago and it sucks. Ok-rant over, you may continue your convo

Comment

Originally posted by Feint
            Too bad it will never take the Rado thread.
            Viper thread took them both out dude...

PS Sorry for taking this soo far off topic drifting girls!. feel free to put it back at any point.

Comment

so is this all the girlies here? how bout pic u ladies

Comment

Originally posted by FD3S_pilot
                so is this all the girlies here? how bout pic u ladies
                Just a heads up... Something like this isnt really a problem, but these kind of questions can border on sexual harrassment and if any of the girls here feel awkward or strange or just dont like something like this tell me and i will close this thread.

This is one of those border line things, so i want you guys to be aware of my standing on it. I know FD3S probably doesnt mean any offence by it but you understand my feelings.

Comment

Just a heads up... Something like this isnt really a problem, but these kind of questions can border on sexual harrassment and if any of the girls here feel awkward or strange or just dont like something like this tell me and i will close this thread.

This is one of those border line things, so i want you guys to be aware of my standing on it. I know FD3S probably doesnt mean any offence by it but you understand my feelings.
                  if i did offend anyone my bad didn't mean it...sorry.....

Comment

My girl friend is on here. But she hasn't replied to anything other then the BBQ meet.

I just got her a new car. She's been practiceing very hard with my car. so far we all know she can crash like the best of us! haha

I asked her if she whould consider joining DP. But she just gives me the finger and stick out her tounge. She's not good enough.

Comment

such a loving relationship . Nissan- not everyone here is out of their teens (I am) so of course you are going to get some borderline comments when you mention a girl. Guys, just remember, this is a drifting site, not a dating service.

Comment

Originally posted by su_maverick
                        such a loving relationship . Nissan- not everyone here is out of their teens (I am) so of course you are going to get some borderline comments when you mention a girl. Guys, just remember, this is a drifting site, not a dating service.
                        I know, the warning is just a heads up.

Comment

very true, forewarned is fair warned

Comment

Viper thread took them both out dude...

PS Sorry for taking this soo far off topic drifting girls!. feel free to put it back at any point.
                            Don't know what all this thread crap is about, but the ACD vs. YD thread was the best.

Don't mean to stray off topic =P

Comment

oh lighten up, nissanguy. he just wants some fun n games

Comment

We know, we just dont want that to ruin someone elses fun by making them uncomfortable.

Comment

Working...
                                X