Car Crashed.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Crashed.....

I'm back and recooperating[If that's how you spell it]. A few broken bones, my car lost to an Astrovan going 115 down the 405-S. Both Cars are shredded, no one dead at least, nothing left of each car, not enough compensation. I'm back I guess, I'm glad to be alright. Excuse me for my absence.

why were you goin that fast?

Comment

I think he meant the van was going that fast.

Comment

Re: Car Crashed.....

Originally posted by DriftinCressida
        I'm back and recooperating[If that's how you spell it]. A few broken bones, my car lost to an Astrovan going 115 down the 405-S. Both Cars are shredded, no one dead at least, nothing left of each car, not enough compensation. I'm back I guess, I'm glad to be alright. Excuse me for my absence.
        So you got walked by a van? har har har, lame. All jokes aside, have fun getting better and planning what to do next. Down time isnt fun.

Comment

youre alive and thats the most important thing..so have fun and laugh for the accident..its the better thing to do...money comes and go, like cars...keep it cool..and welcome back

Comment

is this the cressida that got the 1jz swap in like a month and had all the coilovers and ish but then people started to doubt? WHAT A SHAME

Comment

were you racing a van? details.

Comment

wow.

Get well soon?

Comment

If you know your car is fast, then you don't need to show the public.

Comment

deatails..im kinda curious..

Comment

All I'm saying is just let it go...(I hate lecturing)

Comment

No, The Astrovan was going 115, i was going 80. My neck hurts like hell...

Comment

dang that sucks hope u get better wtf was the van doing going 115 was the driver drunk or something

Comment

Was it head on (would be catastrophic) or did he just hit you from behind on the freeway? Get better soon man

Comment

hit from behind, good thing there was no pileup at least

Comment

Working...
                              X