No announcement yet.

rwd integras&civics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you get RWD components out of a CRX?

Comment

i saw the rwd integra on redline tv saturday the driver said it was the components from a crv they Bolt right on

Comment

Yeah drifting wasnt meant for @ss dragers anyways.

Comment

You know what I take back what I just said up their. If you can convert an *Censored**Censored**Censored* draging car into a car with a rear wheel drive layout then do it. I want to see how good they actually can perforom when it comes to drifting. They either make it or just get shut down

Comment

Originally posted by Erkumi
            Yeah drifting wasnt meant for @ss dragers anyways.
            http://crabdrifting.com/pictures/cv4.wmv

Drift what you have, skill is skill no matter what you got.

Comment

I couln't agree with ya more

Comment

That is the FWD Civic pulling that off. Call is A$$ dragging if you want but he could drift circles around most all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by blackdrifter100
                  i saw the rwd integra on redline tv saturday the driver said it was the components from a crv they Bolt right on

most of the parts do

Comment

i like civics and integras as long as they aren't rice.. and btw i saw this thing about an MR del sol with 391 rwhp it wuz just a little blurb but it wuz sorta cool

Comment

Sometimes FF can handle better than FR...

Comment

Originally posted by scirocco
                        i like civics and integras as long as they aren't rice.. and btw i saw this thing about an MR del sol with 391 rwhp it wuz just a little blurb but it wuz sorta cool
                        Have you seen Top Fuel's CRX del Sol? 500hp in the trunk is pretty impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by One Drift
                          Hondas should be destroyed. Its not that they are bad cars, its just the image people have built up for them. The rep. RICE.

Instead of seeing more Hondas... I would like to see more domestic cars. Even the D1 judges were saying it.
                          i think only all RICER hondas should be destroyed, they destroy honda's reputatation, some hondas are actually really cool, like this one with a top fuel turbo kit, makes 500 something hp.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I think that this whole thread is somewhat of a waste.If someone wants to go through the trouble of converting there honda or any fwd car to rwd,just so they can drift,then i think that they should.Isnt drifting just a way of expressing yourself and now ur saying that we shouldnt allow hondas and that they should all be destroyed.And no im not a honda driver,im a 240 owner.But thats just my opinion.

Comment

^Wow, I'm touched about what you said...

Comment

You should know what you are talking about before you speak. In Honda Tuning they have done 5 or 6 articles on that RWD integra nothing bolted right up, it was almost all was custom fitted. I was there at DD2 in Tampa and Blake did awesome. He had a welded diff and the motor was pretty much stock. It was 4wd at one point in time but he said it was much more fun as RWD. I watched him drive the Integra and the Subaru and he was killing it in that Subaru . Blake is awesome and has some god like fabricating skills. I felt honored to meet him.

Comment

Working...
                                X