rwd integras&civics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by new_to_drift
    I think that this whole thread is somewhat of a waste.If someone wants to go through the trouble of converting there honda or any fwd car to rwd,just so they can drift,then i think that they should.Isnt drifting just a way of expressing yourself and now ur saying that we shouldnt allow hondas and that they should all be destroyed.And no im not a honda driver,im a 240 owner.But thats just my opinion.
    You certainly are new to drifting...

Comment

I don't care if it's a "true" rwd, just gimme rwd damnit!

Comment

i said the guy who drives it sain everything bolted right up so you learn to read before you try to make someone feel stupid

Comment

What? Sorry can you explain more of what you said...I didn't quite understand what you said...

Comment

Gee golly gosh, guys! Why's everyone so defensive?

Comment

Originally posted by Ichi-Go
              You should know what you are talking about before you speak. In Honda Tuning they have done 5 or 6 articles on that RWD integra nothing bolted right up, it was almost all was custom fitted. I was there at DD2 in Tampa and Blake did awesome. He had a welded diff and the motor was pretty much stock. It was 4wd at one point in time but he said it was much more fun as RWD. I watched him drive the Integra and the Subaru and he was killing it in that Subaru . Blake is awesome and has some god like fabricating skills. I felt honored to meet him.
              ya man, blakes subie AHH i love it, me and jon talk about it all the time

Comment

there was a rwd integra at the falken tire drift showoff it was pretty awesome i think

Comment

Originally posted by drift matic
                  there was a rwd integra at the falken tire drift showoff it was pretty awesome i think
                  when was this? when I saw it it spun out ALOT. only got its tail out like 1 inch and then kept spinning out.

Comment

Originally posted by blackdrifter100
                    i said the guy who drives it sain everything bolted right up so you learn to read before you try to make someone feel stupid
                    Uhm...I suggest you learn how to type, you're making yourself look stupid. With posts like yours I don't think anyone else has to.

On top of that, if you think that CRV transfercases, rear diffs, etc "bolt right up" to an Integra you are an idiot.

Comment

IMO, I just may not be educated enough, I dont know. But I think it takes more skill to drag a$$ nicely through an apex then it does to slide a$$ through an apex. FF drifiting is very limited and I give full props to anyone who can do it nicely like that guy in the vid.

Comment

Um...Thats very thoughtful to say, but we're talking about a FF car turning into an FR here...

Comment

Minivan got burnt! hahaha

Comment

When did i get burnt? Anyways that intergra was not good at all. I saw the video, some of the worst drifting i have seen. I guess since he is your friend or whatever but he was not doing good in the integra, probably because the integra does not have a good layout. Maybe he looked good to some people here, most likely because they either don't even have a liscense, or drive some FF piece of crap, or are hard parkers.

Comment

I hate the idea of any rwd civic or integra, The best rwd is the Honda NSX. But that 550 hp turbo integra ( to be exact ) is awesome. I have a giant poster of it on my wall.
                              Last edited by ; 08-26-2004, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Nah i like the idea of rear wheel drive civics and integras. Itle keep all of the automotve posers and gangstas away from our corollas since all of them would want the conversion.

Comment

Working...
                                X