Im going to Japan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im going to Japan!

YEEHAW!!! Im heading to Japan for Christmas! I was wondering something though. What cool products should I look out for (to buy)? Also, I know that I am staying with like my dad's cousin because she is a military kid teacher, but im not sure what base she is on. What other bases other than Okinawa are located in Japan?

Comment

broken pic.......

Comment

Look for your next upgrade that you're seeking... If you want a new body kit, go around and look for those...

Just remember what companies you trust in America... Don't get some noname brand from Japan... I'm going too. I'm going in January. Tokoyo Auto Salon

Matt.

Comment

Re: Im going to Japan!

Originally posted by driftersil80
          YEEHAW!!! Im heading to Japan for Christmas!
          Ya'll stop bragging!

Comment

LOL srry....but i'm 14. No parts to look for . But seriously, does anyone know WHERE I can find Option videos in Japan???

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
              LOL srry....but i'm 14. No parts to look for . But seriously, does anyone know WHERE I can find Option videos in Japan???
              probably everywhere

Comment

im at kadena in okinawa...ther eis yakota up north in mailnland and missawa...is hse a teacher at an AF base or Marine? therre are a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* load of marine bases on okinawa

if ur coming to oki hit me up i will show u arond and give u a ride in my 425hp silvia... or 400hp jza80 theres some cool shops i can show u also bro..UP GARAGE, Autobacs, Speed Factory, Starks, Yoshio, bunch of places

Comment

Dunno.....but I do know that she doesnt live in Okinawa. Also, where can I get Option vids in Japan??? Like what kind or what name of store?

Comment

Oooops I just read the second part of your post.....im about to cry....lol.

Comment

i used to live on yakota afb tokyo.

so far i know theres

Iwakuni - Hiroshima
                      Yokosuka- Close to Tokyo
                      Yokota- Tokyo (tama prefecture)
                      Misawa- don't know what the town is called

but anyways have fun in japan!

Comment

they sell option vids at autobacs...and various book stores like Yellow Box, The Book Box... even convience stores like Family Mart and at gas stations

Comment

Thanks for some of the imput guys! Once I actually find out where the person i'm staying with lives, it will be easier to find cool things to do/see near there.

Comment

Do they street drift in the snow/in winter?

Comment

uh where are you goin? why does everyone forget about the small bases..haha
                              theres

misawa AF base
                              iwakuni
                              yokota
                              yokosuka
                              camp ZAMA (where i live..on the mainland..an hour away from tokyo)
                              SHA (Sagamihara Housing Area)
                              atsugi (20 mins away from zama)
                              kamaseya (crap base)

everyone drifts every time...it barely snows in the mainland but in misawa it snows like crazy. its cold as hell where i am so pack a few jackets or sweaters.

and craftsman...im going to the auto salon in januarary too so ill probably see you there..we should meet up or somethin...not sure if im taking a bus or taking the car up there.

Comment

Working...
                              X