No announcement yet.

Im going to Japan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im still not sure where. One slightly important thing I do know is that my dads cuzn isnt IN the military, she just teaches the kids of military people.

Comment

bring me back sum advan super advans, and a crate engine that was built from mr amemiya himself thats rated at like 500ps thanks ill put it on my tab at harrys

Comment

well..does she live ON the base or OFF? some DoD teachers live on base while others live 20-30 minutes away..she doesnt gotta be in the military to live on a military base...or..

does she teach at ASIJ..american school in japan? rich kids..i love how they brag about their football team and we kicked their a$$es and i play defensive tackle and i got a touch down...sorry...old rivalries

Comment

Did u slam the loss in their face?

Comment

Allright brothers, I GOT INFO. My dads cuzn lives in Yokosuka. I was wondering if I can get info as to where the closest street drifting and touge spots are. Also, how much money do they sell Option dvd and video for over there?

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
              Allright brothers, I GOT INFO. My dads cuzn lives in Yokosuka. I was wondering if I can get info as to where the closest street drifting and touge spots are. Also, how much money do they sell Option dvd and video for over there?
              Even if one of us was familiar with spots,there's no way in hell they're being posted here.All of your messages are read by police officers,so it wouldn't be wise to discuss any illegal activity,whether it be in the US or outside of it.

Comment

yokosuka..nice..i just went there today for a cat scan..i never knew they had to poke needles in you..damn..hahaha i got iodine put in me..made me feel a warm sensation in my arm, mouth, and booty hole.

so..does your aunt live ONBASE yokosuka?

Comment

If your planning on buying DVD's Im pretty sure they wont play on your american dvd's. American dvd's and all of the americas use NTSC or NSTC (one of those) and the JDM ones use another format. Basically it wont play. Im not 100 percent on that but im pretty sure.

Comment

all kinds of dvd's play on my panasonic that i bought onbase

Comment

I have an Action Replay for my PS2 which can temporaraly change the region on your PS2's DVD player. Also, I believe that she lives on base. Not 100% on that though.

Comment

N E 1 else know anything about Yokosuka?

Comment

bump

Comment

haha no, sorry though.... i'm goin to okinawa next year for 3 months i'm very excited.... to bad it's on a foreign exchange program.. i'll still have to go to school

Comment

cool bro...hit me up ill take u drifting...let u drive the silvia and supra a little.

Comment

Check yur PM's allblack

Comment

Working...
                                X