Street Racing Syndicate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Racing Syndicate

I am going to go pick up the new game street racing syndicate for ps2 today. Its about time I have been waiting for this game for 2 years now...but anyway I hear that drifting is really cool in the game! So ima go buy it try it and tell you about it. see ya.

Yea, a friend and I were out at best buy looking at this. It looks like it should be a good game. If I wasn't so poor at the moment I'd get it too. I hope you enjoy it.
    Last edited by Euphoria; 09-03-2004, 11:08 AM.

Comment

ive be waiting for it forever but i still gotta go pick up a copy, give me details asap the game looks amazing

Comment

yeah check out this pic it is crazy...ok i am now leaving to go buy it! Later

Comment

i dont see a darn thing partner

Comment

if the picture didn't work here is the link! http://www.nlgaming.com/showPic.asp?...xbox/5-4-1.jpg

Comment

Looks great, be sure to post back and let us know if the physics are real and such.
              Last edited by Euphoria; 09-03-2004, 11:07 AM.

Comment

I bought it. The graphics are kinda sorry, below NFSU quality. The game is just as flashy as NFSU too. When driving on most tracks the FPS drop a whole lot. Drifting is pretty hard but not near GT3, but much better than NFSU. You can cluth-kick, feint, brake, sidebrake and power-over. The physics are decent. Some may think it looks like your going slow and it does, compared to NFSU that is. I like it and give it a 6.5.

Comment

6.5? I love it I think the graphics are great the game gets very addictive too. But I can see how you got 6.5 maybe I'm just really nice but I give it a 10! I think drifting is cool, plus the play is awesome. Beeing able to roam the streets and race people who have modified cars on the street(pull up next to them and flash your brights) Beeing able to race sanctioned races is also cool Finding people in parking lots to race is sweet too! I like how it more goes into the life of street racing not just racing, plus damage is cool and realistic, cop chasses or the best though...(sigh) beeing able to get away from cops=priceless, but watch out for those tickets...haha. But my final point GO GET THE GAME. (I got the mr2 spider very cool) And no way is it as flashy as NFSU. Later.

Comment

about 2 years ago when i found out about it was excited for it now i dont really want to pick it up. im waiting for november where halo 2 and forza motorsport comes out.

Comment

Yeah I've been waiting for 2 years too, but it was well worth it. vigvoodoo the graphics are kinda bad on the walls sometimes, but the cars and people,damage, cars, and the scenary look good!

Comment

so its finally out...how much is it, 50 bucks like usual? unless it is absolutely stunning, i am saving my money for GT4 and my real car for now... but i guess my biggest question is... how does it compare to NFSU?

Comment

I'm guessing we won't be seeing this on XBOX or PC?

Comment

im pretty sure it is for XBOX....

Comment

ok to answer a few questions...
                              so its finally out...how much is it, 50 bucks like usual? unless it is absolutely stunning, i am saving my money for GT4 and my real car for now... but i guess my biggest question is... how does it compare to NFSU?
                              I like it much better than need for speed underground...and I think it is stunning.Yes it is 50.
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              I'm guessing we won't be seeing this on XBOX or PC?
                              Out for ps2, gamecube, and xbox!
                              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              If you do decid to buy it dont desmiss it at the very beginning, it takes alittle bit of play to get the feel. At first it just seems...'ok'... but as you progress it is wicked fun!
                              The only thing so far that I really didn't like was the turbo noise. When you have the B.O.V.s on it sounds kinda wierd and annoying at first but you will get used to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X