--------------------
    RX-7 r1-
    HP:650
    --------------------
    Lexus is300-
    HP:659
    --------------------
    Subaru RS
    HP:260(for now, don't have hardly any money left )

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
      actually no its not, also I hear gt4 is gonna have a DRIFT MODE which wouldn't that make it just as bad as NFSU? Im not flamming you or gt4 but go try the game before you judge it.
      I think you misunderstand, with all the multiple posts that you've put down i dont think you payed attention. I never said that drifting was bad, i said drifting in those games is bad. Those games are meant to entertain, but the element of putting a huge ugly body kit and huge non-functioning muffler on your car in a game just seems pretty stupid. As for GT4 ever getting near to the same level as NFSU, it will never happen. GT4 is a RACING SIMULATOR , not a ricer game. As for not playing the games, i actually have played them, i just dont rant about things i dont know, im not g.w

Comment

Dude how the HECK is drifting bad in those games...
        also there is NO MUFFLER TIPS in SRS it is EXHAUST SYSTEMS, but for real lets stop, I do not like to fight or flame because FLAMMING IS STUPID. But you and me both agree on 1 thing...GT4 is gonna be cool and will be better than nfsu and probably SRS.-Sorry if I sounded like I was flamming you earlier.

Comment

Working...
        X