No announcement yet.

Street Racing Syndicate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a picture of me drifting my MR2 spyder. I will take more pics soon but my camera card ran outta space.

Comment

It wont let me attach the pic says its too large...anyone know were how else to get it up here?

Comment

ok here is my pic!

Comment

errrrr stupid computer didn't work again here is the LINK!!!!!!!!!(pray this works)
          http://groups.msn.com/thexmodfamily/...hoto&PhotoID=9

Comment

sweet. does the turbo's have a high pitched spinning sound, or something different?

Comment

Doesn't look like you're drifting...

The turbo sound is weird/*Censored**Censored**Censored* I heard it on the trailer it gets annoying!!!

Comment

Doesn't look like you're drifting...
                I was, I just wasn't to good at it on that game yet but now I'm better!

sweet. does the turbo's have a high pitched spinning sound, or something different?
                No its more like ... a garbage can falling over, but after a while it doesn't bother you, to tell you the truth I don't even hear it anymore unless I want to.

Comment

yeah i picked it up last night for the gamecube.
                  nfsu seems a lil more refined then srs and some parts can get kinda cheesy especially the dialog.
                  graphics are ok and framerate seems steady on the cube.
                  tuning the car is prety fun to i like the ability to dyno your car and pick specific parts instead of packages like in nfsu.

plus theres an ae86 in the game! havnt gotten it yet but im lookin forward to it.
                  to bad no 240 or 88 supras.

Comment

what cars do you start out wtih ? and i cant wait to get a mazda rx7 mauhahaha hows the drifting is it actuall drifting or does it look like powersliding ? can you connect corners ?

do you unlock cars or is their a monetary system? how does that work ?

Comment

actually u can start off with an rx7 if ud like
                      i think theres like 40 cars in total including the ones u unlock

the drifting is pretty tricky at first. I have an fd and i need to downtune it abit cause that thing oversteers like no other mind u im crankin bout 420hp outa that thing. but you can clutch kick, feint ,brake drift ,powerslide and even use curbs to initiate drifts.
                      bad thing is i havnt really found a safe place to practice everytime i try to drift i end up smashin up my car and havin to pay for it.

just found out that theres a touge area in here to ,near the stadium its not all that long but its extremely fun. cant wait to unlock the ol ae86 and take her out for a spin on it.

Comment

this game sounds worth it. im sort of in the hole right now because of a xbox purchase but i will get it on PS2 because it might be compatible with the GT4 wheel. yeah i forgot about the whole clutch idea with it. is it pressure sensitive? do you even need to use the clutch?

Comment

Here is how to unlock the 86 (modifided... i think)

Get 1st place in the Miami Iron Man Challenge in the arcade

You can unlock other cars in arcade
                          I was playing this at my friends place the other day
                          If I had the money I'll go and buy it though
                          Good game alot better than NFS:U

Comment

actually u can start off with an rx7 if ud like

Dude the ps2 version, you can't start off with rx-7 but I just unlocked it last night by beating a crew meet, now I have it at 650hp! The bad thing is the drifting with it...its too fast, you have to start slide way early, but mine doesn't oversteer bad at all.

Comment

Sigh, that game looks as ricetastic as NFSU. I h8 both those games. If you wanna try a drifting experience, go try the Initial D arcade game, i swear its like driving the car you pick. Unlike those games. GOD i h8 them both with the ground that looks like it had just rained all the time, its always night time, GOD I H8 SO MUCH!!!!!!! Cant wait till GT4 comes out, Now that is a mans game, no neon there.

Comment

its always night time
                                actually no its not, also I hear gt4 is gonna have a DRIFT MODE which wouldn't that make it just as bad as NFSU? Im not flamming you or gt4 but go try the game before you judge it. Also this is a drifting forum...many pro drifters have 'NEONS'.

Comment

Working...
                                X