Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• petition to bring back 240sx

http://www.petitiononline.com/240SX05/

i doubt it would happen but i signed it anyway.

I signed it. I hope they do bring it bakc. and by the time they do i'll be able to afford one.

Comment

I signed it, ever so lovingly.

Comment

i signed it...number 440

Comment

Comment

Comment

#489 who wouldn't want an all new rear wheel drive bliss?

Comment

hah, #505..a lil late but important none the less.

Comment

when have these online petitions, especially for something like this, actually done something?

i HIGHLY doubt nissan will even bother with this, if they even know it exists.

but in any case, i signed as well.

Comment

512. how much signatures are required?

Comment

I signed it, but I doubt it will ever happen. But hey, all dreams gotta start somewhere...

Comment

Comment

oh god, this petition again. No, they do not need to bring back the 240sx. 240sx's are cheap a$$ cars that had poor initial sales and will have poor sales if they bring it back.

People such as myself love these cars because it has a strong aftermarket, interchangable parts with other nissans and they can be found for only 500 to 1500 dollars. I have 2 and others I know that wrecked theirs just go buy another one and transfer the parts.
                          Last edited by my 1 88 u; 09-14-2004, 09:13 PM.

Comment

lol... com'on... all that for under 25k? and they already have the 350z. lol Mr. Nissan please dont let us down..

"Please rethink your strategy for United States and Canadian sales and availability, We want the 240SX back, and we want it better than ever. We don’t want another under-powered, overpriced 240SX, there is no excuse, nor justification for us not to get a 240SX similar to the S15 silvia (200SX), if not better. For under 25,000 usd. We are counting on you Mr. Nissan. Don’t let us down. From all the fans world wide, specially the United States of America and Canada….."

that paragraph is a joke...
                            Last edited by spinitsidewayz!; 09-14-2004, 09:41 PM.

Comment

I want the SILVIA... Forget the 240SX... i don't want the KA24DE motor...

Matt.

Comment

Working...
                              X