• Time
  • Show
Clear All

jk-- pontiac aztek is way uglier

Comment

yep

Comment

Originally posted by nightkid007
        truck and drifting can go hand in hand if enogh work has been put in to the truck to keep you safe get that suspension changed stiffed up and lowerd to decrease the tipping point on that sucker

all you guys who said that trucks cant drift
        do a little more study about the freAKIN GUY WHO TURED A R32 IN TO A TRUCK DRIFTING MACHINE

HEY ALL THE WEIGHT IN A TRUCK IS ON THE FRONT, RIGHT? DOES IT MAKE IT EASIER TO DRIFT.

IN ANY CASE I LIKE WHAT YOUR DOIN PUT A PRETTY PENNY IN TO CONTROL AND STEBILITY AND SOME COSMETICS WITH SOME PERFORMANCE MODS IT MIGHT TURN OUT PRETTY GOOD.

ALL YOU GUYS WHO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HE CAR YOU GUYS SUCK *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* AIGHT KEEP YOUR negitive COMENTS TO YOUR SELF

keep on postin picks on progress

WhO KNOWS MIGHT TURN OUT FOR THE better

plus i dont know whysome ppl are buggin even though they have see countless car to truck conversion some where or another
        wow... 14 and u already know about all about drifting and the way a car hanled and the physics that have to do with it, thanks for rocking my world! anyway, if u can read properly (and i dont really think you can) than you'de see that the heading is "WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS". he didnt say, "positive only", he said your thoughts, and to the best of my knowledge that means good nad bad.... and i think in case you missed it, your caps lock button is stuck, its the one to the left of your "a" button, make sure they light in the corner of your keyboard with the capital "A" next to it is off next time you type.

Comment

i know youu dont know but this is nightkid i misplaced my password some where.

in anycase if you tried to convey sarcasm
          by saying i am 14 and know every thing about driftng well your right i aint no drift
          bible . and your also right as in it is a forum posting peoples personal opinion.
          but i am saying its my personal opinion on knowladge i have obtained in my experiance so your post simply to me is a controdiction to the fact that one personal opinion can be made even if i am trying to convice people to make there messege more positive.

wtf is wrong with caps locks big prob deal with it gosh

your just like that gym teacher yeah the one i hate (not that i am bad at gym who can be)

really post me back on why caps lock is such a relevant issue i just wanna know really i do
          dont you think bush looks like a monkey anyways not like there anything wrong with that.

p.s. go red sox

Comment

takin another look at the truck put in a lot more money into cosmetics especially in the front for the love of goodness do so
            just make it look like a lowrider if possible
            thats just my comment

Comment

fyi as in most forums posting in alot of caps is offensive and comparable to yelling, no offense, and yes you are entitled to your opinion

Comment

whats the problem with caps lock? well its annoying, and very unproffesional when you're trying to get a point accross.

and yes people are entitled to their opinion as you said, but in the above posts u said:

"ALL YOU GUYS WHO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HE CAR YOU GUYS SUCK *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* AIGHT KEEP YOUR negitive COMENTS TO YOUR SELF"

and:

"and your also right as in it is a forum posting peoples personal opinion."

in other words, telling us to keep our mouths shut and that comments are ok, even if negative, from what i understand... you're very confusing.

fyi negative comment sometimes = opinion...

no i dont think Bush loks like a monkey...lol.. but wiat now that i think of it, haha, youve got a point. big ears and all...

Comment

Working...
                X