Feeling discouraged...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Parry
    I posted as examples of cars that are around the same age as yours. If I can find these fairly decent cars so cheaply I see no reason you should be paying 4500 bucks for an old 240, other than the 240 is the new civic and every tom *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* and harry wants one. As far as the price going up due to modifications, that holds a little water but not much. You KNOW a modded car has been beaten like the Yankees, and just like the car themself they depreciate in value as soon as you recieve them in the mail. For 4500 dollars in a car that's upwards of 12 or 15 years old I would expect something very much above average. Probably a clan SR swapped car, like Ms. Marz said.

ok ok, can we just drop this whole subject???....gettin tiresome of it....u think your right, fine, whatever....but i also dont think i got screwed, ok?.....at the time i was lookin for my 240, this was the best deal i found online...all the other 240s were way higher than this price......autotrader was the only place i looked, yea there might have been other sites wit cheaper deals but i guess i didnt feel like lookin at other sites....drop subject........

Comment

Working...
    X