No announcement yet.

best drift coilover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i getting kind of sick of this agruing thing so lets put it to a rest.
    Wait a minute, am I wrong in my understanding of what you wrote here?

i'd prefer people to reply to this who have drited with these coilovers and not people who have just heard.
    You did write this didnt you? So why argue with what people are telling you? You asked for their opinion. Thats like a girl asking you if she looks fat in a certain pair of pants. She argues with whatever you say.

Oh yea, and how bout a little spell check please.

Comment

mmm

yes, i'll give you that the buddy clubs are better than the Teins. i doubt you can compare buddy clubs or Teins to Kei's office, Zeal, Apexi N1, or Tanabe DD. How about Ohlins? or Advanced Design?

they're a pretty good bang for the buck, but definately not the best money can buy, they are a mid price range coilover system, designed and marketed as such, nothing more, nothing less.

yes, you're right. brand of coilover doesn't matter as much as driver skill, but if you're going to claim something as big as "buddy club racing are by far the best coilovers on the market" you gotta have something more than butt dyno to back it up, especially since i doubt you've tryed every coilover system out there, especially the extreme top of the line ones.

Comment

Re: mmm

Originally posted by Pruto

yes, you're right. brand of coilover doesn't matter as much as driver skill, but if you're going to claim something as big as "buddy club racing are by far the best coilovers on the market" you gotta have something more than butt dyno to back it up, especially since i doubt you've tryed every coilover system out there, especially the extreme top of the line ones.

i apolagize i should have thought of my awnser a little better, it should of read out of the ten or so differnt coilovers i have tryed the buddy club were the best FOR ME

is that i little better

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
          Wait a minute, am I wrong in my understanding of what you wrote here?
          You did write this didnt you? So why argue with what people are telling you? You asked for their opinion. Thats like a girl asking you if she looks fat in a certain pair of pants. She argues with whatever you say.

Oh yea, and how bout a little spell check please.
          i know it's their opinion i was just getting conflicting reports from people on spl and i decided to believe one person over the other. thats also why i wanted to end the arguement because i wasnt letting them voice their opinion, i was more concerned with voice my opinion, which is not what this thread is about. so lets get back on topic, please.

i was rushed yesterday when i was posting, so sorry about the spelling problems.

Comment

Working...
          X