No announcement yet.

My SR5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hit up max_misawa @ club4ag. i've seen his house and its like a stockhouse for 86 parts.

Comment

Heres another pic...
      Attached Files

Comment

Not trying to flame you or anything, but this is the SR5 86 that we (Toy Box Customs) found... My partner (JapandaAE86) picked it up for $50!!! The only thing really wrong with it was that it had a blown headgasket.

The only real damage on the car...

We already have it gutted, and ready for this...

P.S. Shop's a mess so try to ignore it. I will try and get some better quality pics later. The dash doesn't even have any cracks!
        Last edited by Godfather; 01-08-2004, 02:59 AM.

Comment

yeah, that was an amazing find... by accident really... found it on a back road while hitting the twisties on the bikes. the 13b rotary motor we picked up was a hell of a deal too...

Comment

dont knock the seam welding... its still called tuning... just dont seam weld the whole car... it will be too stiff for DD. but it is a great idea, stiffen up the chassis without all the bars and braces

Comment

Originally posted by panda_3ight_6
              I know its not pretty... but neither are you...
              hahha, dude have fun with that rust. rust is a HUGE B!TCH....

and i' not just saying that, i know from experience with my old mini.
              Last edited by J-BloodAE86; 01-07-2004, 09:30 PM.

Comment

i got mine for $500 it had a blown headgasket and i found it was my brothers freind and he really kept the car clean ever sense he had it and know this is what it looks like with a fresh paint job

Comment

that looks nice man!

Comment

AdOboDoriFto OMG that is sooo funny to see your car!!! you know why?? I SOLD IT TO YOU!!! hahahah ever since then i've been lookin for another 86. hows it running for you? ever fix the rear end? i had soo much fun in that car. it drifts really well in the dirt or if you hold the ebrake hahaha. i could also drift it at 60+ but there was alot of body roll. lol. damn i miss that car!!!!
                    i saw it and i was like "NO WAY!?!" those bumper supports will need to be pulled out i think. might even want to get it on a frame puller(rack?) to really be sure. the guy that i bought the car from made it panda and painted the rims black, i painted the white on the rims and touched up his panda. ever fix the synchros in the tranny? it would grind into 3rd and pop out of 4th. lol. man i loved smashin on that car. it will rev to 7. heheheh. you like that 4" open element filter? and those foglights are bright as hell! hahah hey shoot me an email fivepointohsmokedu@hotmail.com
                    Attached Files

Comment

here's another
                      damn that car was fun
                      Attached Files

Comment

heres another night shot after i painted the rims
                        Attached Files

Comment

rear
                          Attached Files

Comment

another
                            Attached Files

Comment

Panda=*Censored**Censored**Censored* IMO. Solid colors look best.

Comment

Why would I flame man? I anit an asshole... good for you... you got lucky G... I thought I got lucky but... AH im sick of coldness its to cold to work...everythings broke or breaking!

Comment

Working...
                                X