Opinion of Flashoption.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dbrass

really hope that you'll find your engine to your satisfation.

btw, someone in US made a report to Malaysian Embassy there, and things started to roll rather quickly when someone in Malaysia knew about it.

and... I know you're reading this (the person responsible for the quick act from the authorities)... so keep up the good work and thank you.

-R32GTST-

Comment

what exactly do i do with the bill of lading? Do i wait for them to call me or do i contact them first, because i don't know who to contact ~ ~ ~

Comment

- The U.S forwarder will give you a call when the engine arrives at the port. You can call them to check out the E.T.A date of the arrival with the bill of lading number.
        - most of the shipping line should have their online version
        to track the container or your goods. the name of the shipping
        line is stated on the BL too
        - Did FO help you to handle all the U.S custom declaration and clearance once the engine arrives? if not, you better appoint yourself a good custom broker beforehand.

hope this helps.

Comment

*Flash Options Fraud Victim Needs Help*

Hello Guys,

I am having a very large problem with FlashOptions and Gavin Tan. I am building a Track vehicle and I orderd a complete vehicle cut in half and it was a 1999 Honda Integra Type R costing me $7,000.00 and all Gavin has done was lie and try to cheat me I have waited over 11 months to try to resolve this and I contacted the FBI. If anyone can help please let me know.. I will forward you all my info and do whatever it takes. I will give you all the info you need.

Thanks,
          Joseph

Comment

congrats on the getting ur info....
            Last edited by daHiddenskyline; 02-26-2006, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daHiddenskyline
              congrats on the getting ur info i would have just put a shot in the guy in usa head lol... and took his money
              Oooo, a hardcore ganster...shoot someone over a couple of thousand, spend 25 to life in jail all because of a motor, sounds like you really thought that one through. The best thing you can do with a place like that is to just spread the word about their bad business and hope for the worst for them. Other than that you're basically SOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Nismo241
                Oooo, a hardcore ganster...shoot someone over a couple of thousand, spend 25 to life in jail all because of a motor, sounds like you really thought that one through. The best thing you can do with a place like that is to just spread the word about their bad business and hope for the worst for them. Other than that you're basically SOL.

haha yup hardcore gangsta lol i just see the ways of a criminal. best way to beat the monster is to become the monster. police can only do so much.

Comment

Originally posted by daHiddenskyline
                  haha yup hardcore gangsta lol i just see the ways of a criminal. best way to beat the monster is to become the monster. police can only do so much.
                  I see

Comment

venus auto is an awesome company to buy from , every single person in my team has bought stuff through them and they are only located an hour away from me in sacremento ca.

also the sponsor hubert young! if thats not a recomendation i don't know what is!

Comment

Gavin Tan of Flashoptions is in U.S.

those who were scammed by this guy...
                      should be able to ask FBI / INS to track him down
                      since he's in U.S now..

full name is Gavin Tan Eng How or Gavin Tan Eng Hoe.

its now or never!

Comment

I have been in direct contact with him via im and I belive he may be in California...

Comment

Originally posted by teamINERTIA
                          venus auto is an awesome company to buy from , what is!
                          i delt with venus a few years back, they get an A++++ from me

Comment

I have information/emails from gavin as well as documentation from my "Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection" with coppies of the warning letters that were sent to Gavin regarding my clip. and have also filed complaints with the Federal Trade Commission. So if you need more information let me know. prindleb@uwplatt.edu I ordered a clip 11 months ago and I havn't heard from gavin in 2 months now. So let me know what I can do to help.

Comment

flashoptions

I have info from flash options since I ordered my clip 11 months ago and havn't recieved anything yet. Let me know what I can do to help prindleb@uwplatt.edu

Comment

I have also have an order with flash options. It is from May of 2005 and I have nothing to show for it. The worst part is that every email, and every time I try to contact them I get no response. So first off I just want to add buy your motors from somewhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!! And also, any information that anyone can give me on how to actually get my order from them would be a great help.

Comment

Working...
                                X