No announcement yet.

FB rx-7's for drifting? Good or Bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell yeah Lloyd is gangster! Rips it up in the dry too you've seen him in the NekoPunch videos perhaps

Well I'll add my pics and input from my impression of the 1st gen

I really enjoyed the car and felt it had great balance and nice power delivery.

Comment

Yo Eric, you looked killer in my FB and drove Matt's S13 like you stole it!!! Missed you at Goldies, I need my torque wrench back bud

Comment

the 1st gen is a great car to learn in, same suspension layout as an 86, but weight distribution is different, not by much though. its also a lot easier to drift a 1st gen than a 2nd gen imo nor it is lighter as well. i think of it as an ae86 rival.

Comment

Originally posted by Slammed_GSL
          Yo Eric, you looked killer in my FB and drove Matt's S13 like you stole it!!! Missed you at Goldies, I need my torque wrench back bud
          DOH! Any time you wanna meet up just gimme a ring and I'll meet you wherever

Comment

Decided to resurrect this post ....my ride is pretty much done as far as the supspension mods go, engine is next year.
            Check it out.
            New mods:
            Front: GroundControl UWeld Coilover kit 400/700/250 Eibachs, Koni 86r shocks with camberplates.
            Rear: Eibach 200lb springs with 2 deadcoils cut and Tokico HP Blues.
            Stainless brakelines installed.
            Skirts and rear fender flares added, rear fenders cut 2 inches(See Option2 March DIY).
            Epsilon 3pc wheels, 205/50/15 Kumhos front, 225/50/15 Falkens rear.
            End result......
            Priceless!
            Attached Files

Comment

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

i love FBs, my buddy used to drift one. Cool that theyre starting to pop up more and more now

Comment

Lol internet.

Comment

well i'm no pro drifter but from what i heard from local drifter is that any car can drift as long as you have the right setup and your a good driver

Comment

Working...
                  X