ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do you get more hp for a ka24de cheap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea i get what your saying ill jus have to wait for a couple more pay checks lol
    army mechanics dont make squat unless your a civilian working in the motor pool howmuch would it be for some megan's or d2?

Comment

try tougefactory.com i got my megan coilovers from there for a lil over $800. there really good and do just as good as others that are in the thousand dollar range

Comment

Why did you go with bosche? i would never give my ka bosche,ngks a little pricey but well worth it. and i would advise a welded diff me and my friend did an SOHC to s14 DOHC motor swap last weekend,and also got his welded diff in. his car is a whole heck of alot easier to put sideways,but on the offhand he's also been drifting on an open one for about a year,there are some downsides too welded diffs,tire chirp in tight turns,can cause undeersteer in the some turns,you'll slide really really easy when its wet under hard throttle. mainly a daily that would take alot to get used too.

Comment

Originally posted by Piner View Post
          Why do you need more power, seriously nitrous is the cheapest biggest gain really.

You dont need *Censored**Censored**Censored* loads of power to drift, it helps and can make it more fun but really see guys all the time with no upgrades to KA's doing fine.

I drifted a 78 rwhp S12 for a while
          this is true, im drifting a stock KA i just want more now

Comment

Working...
          X