No announcement yet.

4-ag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, I will do. But on the other hand I found one for 750, if he cant beat that. It found a home.

Comment

SATSUJIN: I have a great reference it's called www.club4ag.com you should check it out. The tech section is the most complete I've seen. Starshark: Thanks for pointing that out I forgot to mention it.

BTW, 2 weeks ago I got a running bluetop with good tranny and a 91 redtop short block for $150.00.

I rule.

Comment

I got a full GTS donor car for 400. Only thing missing was the drivers side mirror.. Most of that car is gone now.. Sold most of the parts, or used them on someone elses car...

Comment

Can someone explain T-VIS to me? i think i understand it but im not sure.

Comment

TVIS is like vtec for the intake runners. secondary butterflies open up at around 4500rpm

Comment

T-VIS is nothing like Vtec G, But anyways someone want to help me out, I looked around a junkyard today...They had a bunch of MR2 with EFI 16V somthing but they werent Red top or Blue Top, along with Geo's and a whole bunch of Nova's, and Corollas with 4-AC but I'm kinda looking for a 4-AGE.. Anyone Wanna tell me if those MR2 and Geo motors are the right ones? and can they be converted into a Carbed..

Comment

the 4age in the aw11 n/a IS a bluetop. looking at valve cover if its blue or red is not a good idea to check whether its a bluetop or redtop. check the bottom end for 3-rib reinforcement, then youll know for sure its bluetop

Comment

I found it out... but it was just the color of the valve cover was silver... it had red lettering on it... and i looked around and saw other ones just like it.. so it must be the same thing..

Comment

dude visit club4ag. valve covers wont tell you anything other than its a 4AG. I can have Supercharger valve covers but that doesnt mean i got a SC. Easiest way to find out you have a true red top is the oil drain tube in the back of the motor (if youre looking from the cam gears back, should be located in the left side).

Comment

I do spend alot of time on club4ag.com but thanks for the tip. I dont post on the fourm because well I dont spend much time on there I look over all the tech section. That is where I saw pics of the red top but with a different valve cover.

Comment

hmm.. I'm trying to figure this out... does anyone know the power figures for a 4-AFE Dohc. from early 90's... I am buying one for under a hundred...If they are worthless I'll keep the block. which is a red top block. actully anything you know about this engine would help.
                        Last edited by panda_3ight_6; 01-30-2004, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X