ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what coilover setup should i get? question about tein he?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also Tein has US location with english speaking tech support and reletively inexpensive rebuilds.
    Last edited by my 1 88 u; 10-22-2004, 07:53 AM.

Comment

I heard that efdc changes the settings better/more accuratley than manually but it cant make that much different can it??

Comment

Chalk up another vote for KTS coilovers. I love mine and have two drift events on them. Fantastic coilovers. Also, should you need to replace them, $550 buys you four new dampers already in threaded housings, thus negating your down time.

Comment

What is Tien's official site?

Comment

It would certainly help if you spelled the name "T-e-i-n."

http://www.tein.co.jp

Comment

I only spelled it that way because "my 188" did... I thought he was correct.

Comment

dont drag me into your illiteracy.lol

Comment

Originally posted by ndrift2
                  I heard that efdc changes the settings better/more accuratley than manually but it cant make that much different can it??
                  better if you are too stupid to hear, feel, and count the clicks.

Comment

excuse my ignorance but why are coilovers bad for daily driving?

Comment

Because they're generally stiff like a mofo and you'll scrape on speedbumps, to put it succinctly.

Comment

I have set my ride height on with my KTS coilovers a bit higher then my previous GAB/eibach prokit setup. I dont many have problems with scraping on stuff but I know I gotta be a little careful in some places.

Comment

Working...
                        X