This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sliders
    wahhhhhh im sorry all you got mad but get over it damn you guys.Nissan good reply but i think you got yurself lost in the translation,it seems like at the begening you realized what the hell i was talking about but in the middle you lost yurself there is more mathmatics to trying to figure what you were wanting to show than just that ,hey i wasnt talking about driveline torque either.Man all you guys need to quite getting so buttt hurt about dx getting treated how he treats everyone else.You know what how cares its done with he and what you think he is and he can blow smoke up all yur *Censored**Censored**Censored* all you want him tooo damn.cry me a river please
    hows this sliders you got 12 whole post now and all but 2 were a poke at me Now Im going to show you what else I can do.

I am a forum moderator and I only let you tie the rope around your neck and you did it better than anyone

So this will be your only warning get a life or you will be banned. You wanna play with me Ill be in the states we can hook up then

Comment

please tell me when yur gonna be in states we will do it on the track and in the shop.please mommy let me play on the computer a little longer the big bad meanny is gonna bann me wahhhhhhhhh

Comment

Trust me, my mathmatics did not loose me, but aparently i lost you.

Lets face it man, you got boned. Dx you ready to lock this post?

Comment

nissan go google it more than come back with the real equations next time dont take an hour looking it up good excuse
          wwhat a loser

Comment

An hour looking up a good escuse? what a larf. I looked up nothing when i posted that. Unlike you i took time to write out a post. Honestly dude grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by sliders
              please tell me when yur gonna be in states we will do it on the track and in the shop.please mommy let me play on the computer a little longer the big bad meanny is gonna bann me wahhhhhhhhh
              what you need a track for or cant you hang on the hill oh yea your lawnmower wont climb that high

Comment

K after reading this thread I must say that Slider, you are a moron. You ask retarded questions, attack people here and just plain make a horses A** out of yourself. Why would you even come here with your half hearted attempts to bash on one of the coolest members on here AND one of the best suppliers of information and insight into the Japanese scene. I can't for the life of me understand why. But it really doesn't matter since you didn't even bother to spell the subject line right. If you want to bash on someone and try to elevate yourself above them then for god's sake, learn how to use the english language properly while doing it. Your English teacher would spank your hand with 2 rulers if she were to read this. I might just call her.

Second thing. Who in the hell are you to question anyone. Hell man, I don't know anything about you. No one does so other than the lame attempts to befuddle everyone with diesel engine questions and other useless garbage, you try to put people down. Then you accuse DX of the same thing that you are doing. Pathetic and lame. You really need to check your attitude. If you would have been nice, you could have made some really good friends here. But no, you decide to come here and bash. So guess what???? You now get to go. Far and away. I want to personally wave goodbye to you as you row away from us in your diesel powered, knife edged, oil bubbling, lightened flywheel 4000LB torque monster.

Go away bad dream.

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
                  what you need a track for or cant you hang on the hill oh yea your lawnmower wont climb that high
                  DX has balls.

sliders, grow some please.

Comment

Working...
                  X