ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(FREE) D1 Grand Prix TICKETS (Feb 27th Irwindale)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (FREE) D1 Grand Prix TICKETS (Feb 27th Irwindale)

DRIFTING.com will be giving away 5 D1 Grand Prix tickets for the Feb. 27th event.

Post on this thread to register and state why you deserve a ticket.

i would like a ticket because i always help a drifter in need.when they need help and advice,i give it,even tho its not alot.i give the knowledge i know.i know what it feels like when you wanna go to an event and you cant because of $$$ hopefully you understand.thanks!

Comment

I WANT A TICKET!!!

i think i deserve one because i am a poor kid who is dyeing to go. yea yea...hes a kid...i know! but i must go out there!!!!....i havent seen any action live since......the first D1!..yes! the very first one in the states!!!!...help a poor kid...

Comment

you should make the 5 winning people get drifting.com temporary tatoos on their forhead.

or not, just an idea so we can congratulate them when we see them their.

Comment

I deserve a ticket because I'm going to going to invite my girlfriend to D1 and show her what drifting is all about? Plus, I don't have to money to pay for two

Comment

i desire the tickets.
            i desire them because with them, i will get in and take the most awesome pictures you have ever seen for this site.
            a joke?, you ask.
            no. no joke at all.

Comment

u know the 1st time i saw drifting was at irwindale rd.1 2004, before me and my buddies went though i thought id do a little research online, saw what drifting was (which i didnt know too much about) and thought OK, this'll be fun, well when i got to rd1 i was standing the whole time there, drifting blew my mind away, which is what ive told people before and what i'll tell people in the future, to tell you the truth even if i dont get the ticket i know me and my buddies will go regardless, because ive never in life seen anything like drifting and doubt that my relationship with drifting will be short lived =P

Comment

I rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
                  i desire the tickets.
                  i desire them because with them, i will get in and take the most awesome pictures you have ever seen for this site.
                  a joke?, you ask.
                  no. no joke at all.
                  I must concur with Brian, I feel he deserves the ticket.

Comment

I need a ticket!! I am going to be flying from little town huntsville, AL to come see my first D1 event. I havent had the money to go but if you give me this free ticket I will definately go. I will take pics and video for drifting.com and represent drifting.com. Please pick me.

Comment

I deserve a ticket because of my purchases of every JDM option that comes out and numerous other videos and products from drifting.com keeps the site running. I always praise on this board and others how fast the delivery of your products are and will continue to be a drifting.com shopper as long as the quality of service remains as good as it is now. This on top of the nemerous great threads I have started and several hundred intelligent, informative posts I have made, I do believe it is time for some kick back.
                      Last edited by my 1 88 u; 01-06-2005, 09:11 AM.

Comment

well

im not gonna kiss A $ $ i just want the ticket to go and be around a sport that i have come to love! the energy is great and i love everything about it! if i dont win a ticket then oh well i will find away to get there for it no matter what it takes! even if it gives me bad credit!

Comment

I need a ticket because a new semester at school just started and all my money went into regestration for classes and textbooks, and my job doesn't need me anymore so I'm leaving in a week or so so I won't be getting much money in for a while.

I also missed the JGTC Live event that I really wanted to go to, so I'm planning to go to this to make up for missing that.

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
                            I deserve a ticket because of my purchases of every JDM option that comes out and numerous other videos and products from drifting.com keeps the site running. I always praise on this board and others how fast the delivery of your products are and will continue to be a drifting.com shopper as long as the quality of service remains as good as it is now. This on top of the nemerous great threads I have started and several hundred intelligent, informative posts I have made, I do believe it is time for some kick back.
                            He gets my vote.

Comment

No joke haha, If it werent for drifting.com I wouldnt know have half the knowledge, beides where else can top level drifters interact with us lower on the drift chain folk?

Comment

Working...
                              X