Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Day To Oregon.

driftday.com

Go to calender 2005 events and scroll down...The date is actually 19th not the 12th that is going to be fixed...Enjoy !!!

If you need helmets for the event go to PRERACING.COM .Thats the website for one of the sponsors,they can order you a legal helmet and have it waiting for you at the event.
    Last edited by Drifterlunchb0x; 02-18-2005, 09:36 AM.

bump this i know not all of you have seen this...

Comment

Originally posted by Drifterlunchb0x
      bump this i know not all of you have seen this...
      This would be intresting...I might have to plan it out. My mom lives in Camas...just north of Portland. Maybe I tow my car up there.
      Ernie Fixmer
      Formula Drift/VR Motoring/Robinson Helicopter
      Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

really? I used to live in camas aloooong time ago...if u havnt been there in a few years ( me it was like 10 years ) its changed alot!!! Be kewl if you brought the car up the lot we are using is about 10football fields in lenth...so lots of room to move in!!!

Comment

For the event registration is done online through the DD's website, registration begins 2morrow!!!!...now I am currently talking to JIC about thier cars...if we get 20+ drivers before friday we will be able to have JIC bring thier cars up here...they want to see if its going to be worth the effort to do a big expo...if like only 10 its not worth it due to ammount of attraction as well as costs involved to bring the vehicles up here...so for those of you that couldnt afford to see them in cali...nows the chance!!! SOooo REGISTER EARLY!!!!!

Thanx!!!

Comment

wow...yea cant wait

Comment

REG'd and ready to roll. If I don't see ALL THE *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* TALKERS THERE your never gonna hear the end of it.

Comment

For the event registration is done online through the DD's website, registration begins 2morrow!!!!...now I am currently talking to JIC about thier cars...if we get 20+ drivers before friday we will be able to have JIC bring thier cars up here...they want to see if its going to be worth the effort to do a big expo...if like only 10 its not worth it due to ammount of attraction as well as costs involved to bring the vehicles up here...so for those of you that couldnt afford to see them in cali...nows the chance!!! SOooo REGISTER EARLY!!!!!

Thanx!!!
                Hmmm... I might have to call JIC. They invited me to drive the JIC Magic S15 for one of their events. Maybe they will have me drive it in Portland too. I will have to talk to my manager.
                Ernie Fixmer
                Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

I'm signed up, yeah.

Comment

Glad to see that Oregon is getting some recognition. When i was back there visiting on winter break not last year but 2 years ago, there was a little "meet" in Beaverton and there were QUITE a number of drift cars. I know that threads about OR drifting have also been quite popular on here.

I really wish I could make it, as it's over my spring break and I'd love to come check out the first event in portland, but i have already made plans for vegas.

Comment

Vegas, sweet man I'm going to be there too!! We're leaving on Sunday though. Good thing, I'd be upset to miss this.

Comment

Ernie,

i was speaking with mike(driftday) about the event and menchined your post...happy bday man!!! ...unless theres another one of you thats around here LOL LOL....Well I am pushing to have JIC bring thier cars up...so far in the few hours that the list has been up we have 10 confirmed sign ups and at least 5 that are still waiting to be posted...ie paid just not up on site yet. As well as more signing up this weekend and the first of next week. Hope to see you up here!!!

Eric

Comment

Im in. Lets do this!

Comment

glad to hear it!!!! Now tell your friends!!!! :-D The more ppl we have registered the more JIC will be up here!!!

Comment

glad to hear it!!!! Now tell your friends!!!! :-D The more ppl we have registered the more JIC will be up here!!!
                              Yep, tell your friends...its the only way we are going to get this sport to grow! I can most likely drive the S15 and give some rides too, hehe. One of my managers is talking to JIC on Friday at one of the D1 practices.
                              Ernie Fixmer
                              Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

Working...
                              X