No announcement yet.

attn OHIO people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok, that was random. did we some how hurt smc's feelings?
    Was it the whole girls thing?
    I dunno, too bad...
    sadness envelopes me like a..... envelope?

Comment

• nah i was just bored and wanted in on this long thread.

Comment

• good point smc. this is a long thread indeed.
        We still haven't met in a while. but who wants to meet this week?
        I don't know about you guys, but all you can eat sushi still sounds nice. It's going on this tuesday...
        any takers?

or any other ideas?

hmm?

Comment

• I'm telling you what man, we still have not met yet. We need to plan a day where all of us could get together you know. Maybe take a trip or do something. I have two weeks off in july 5-17th. Lets have a meet somewhere and in or around a common place. Right on.

Comment

• I'm down for sushi.

Where we goin?

Sakura?
            Akira?
            Fugi's?
            Sushi Rock?

d/;lfhaflkhadsfalsikh!!!!!!

oh yeah, this gets the "No guys, I'll seriously be there this time." seal of approval.

havent seen y'all in awhile

Comment

• Frankie's wanting the sushi. I know i'm in.
              I know a place in willoughby that has all you can eat on tuesday.
              I'm working tues, but it's not far from my work, if every one wants to meet after 9 or so....
              any one else in for the sushi? is tuesday ok?

Comment

• well if we don't go tuesday, i know i'm all for sushi rock. Reason we thinking about tuesday is that place in Willoughby, in addition to all you can eat, has dumb stuff going on at the same time, like sumo wrestling and the like.. oh and i bet there will be GIRLS there.

Comment

• girls there eh... hmmm perhaps we should dxify the place

Comment

• psst....don't talk about you know what, because it sounds alot like you know who.... and you know why.

he he

Comment

• dammit frank, we had to tell all the GIRLS excuses for why you weren't there..

Comment

• I didn't get any PM So I figured it'd be another day this week. DAMNIT!

THERE WERE GIRLS??? ...

I still want some damn sushi.

Comment

• oh, sorry. i thought we had already decided on 9ish. Well it was somewhat a bust anyhow. We got there right at 10 pm, which is when it ends. But now we know it starts at 5. Maybe we can do it next week. Even though we got there late Tim and I enjoyed ourselves. And yes, there were girls there.

Comment

• cleveland here

Comment

• well...you can freeze your *Censored**Censored**Censored* off in January.

Comment

• We may, MAY try to get some practice time in this weekend if people are interested. We have some ideas, but if anyone has better ones and wants more details pm me or soultron.

Comment

Working...
                                X