No announcement yet.

attn OHIO people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you guys coming out for the drift day in south bend? its july 11th at the tire rack proving track. go to www.clubfr.net for more details and registration.

Comment

• Well I'd love to, but the car is needing some work.

actually, if I get an oil pangasket on it, and the exhaust, hell,
      I think I will go. fark it.

Comment

• bump

Where is everybody?

Comment

• frankie you going to beaverun practice today?

Comment

• SLACK

dag guys, we haven't met up, we haven't hit a spot....
            nothing, what's going on around here?
            Just busting chops all. no harm intended.
            We all got stuff to do.
            bdjoe and I just moved to Sagamore Hills, so everyones a bit closer to us. maybe we could all go to Quaker or the Winking Lizard or something? the vette is pretty go right now, thanks to Grim Drifter, so maybe even a cruise. I may even run on the !7th.
            who the hell knows.
            Attached Files

Comment

• thats a picture for the year books, ^ I think a meeting just to catch up with everyone would be nice, I talked with anyone except frank in months, anyway, lee and I met a new guy, he's very cool, and I have another frined who would be interested, mabey go karts mabey serious drifting, I'm always down,

Comment

• Re: SLACK

Originally posted by soultron
                dag guys, we haven't met up, we haven't hit a spot....
                nothing, what's going on around here?
                Just busting chops all. no harm intended.
                We all got stuff to do.
                bdjoe and I just moved to Sagamore Hills, so everyones a bit closer to us. maybe we could all go to Quaker or the Winking Lizard or something? the vette is pretty go right now, thanks to Grim Drifter, so maybe even a cruise. I may even run on the !7th.
                who the hell knows.
                psst, now you're but a few miles away from my driving spot...

anywho, this weekend is the carlisle compact nationals at Norwalk. I'm going for sure on saturday. Anyone else thinkin about going?? Also, there is a thread on here somewhere about drifting @ Beaverun saturday. My hachi's ready to rock so whenever you guys wanna tear it up, I'm now ready.

Comment

• I think beaver is sunday, i'm going, but I'm not driving in the event. No $$bling$$ $$bling$$ money to spare and it's not like I'm good. blah. I'd love to see that the hachi, sounds neat.

rock out.

Comment

• i cant decide whether or not to run it that day. yeah, $$$ is an issue, my lack of skills and car setup are also issues. i might not get there in time b/c i get out of work late that morning. @#$ it i wanna drift

Comment

• brushes off dust..looks to left, looks to right...yup Josh is back and so is the SeXT. lol sup' all, sorry I've gotten incredibly busy lately, but I am still alive

Comment

• i was wondering where you disappeared too.

Comment

• I am in Richmond Indiana, I have several friends who are mostly in cincy who would be down for a meet...
                          We are going to the tire rack thing on the 24th of July. Unfortunatly I will be reppin my 240sx, with the truck engine...not my fun AE86...
                          I am not sure if there are any more slots left but many are gonna just be spectrators anyway like me this time since my 240 is not setup for anything but running AC in the summer and playing music...
                          Maybe next year i can get my 240 setup the way I want it...

Comment

• checkit out for all those within driving distance of beaverun raceway(pittsburgh)

http://dgtrials.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?p=63791#63791

Comment

• Can we get a count of all who think they'll be there?

(it doen's help if only 3 of us show up.)

It's either this or GT3. crappy crap.

Comment

• Just moved to OHIO from Pittsburgh.. Can you drift around here.... the roads are boring...straight and flat..ukkkk

Drift roads near Canton area???? Help

Comment

Working...
                                X