No announcement yet.

Portland, OR Drifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah Brian couldn't have said it any better. My bad for getting so defensive. And yeah you have come along way. Keep at it man. I'm definately not try to start anything, lunchbox came off strong so I had too. Drifting is all about hangin with friends and improving eachothers skills making eachother look better. Competition is competition, but having fun is totally different keep it real and keep it safe. MM86, Wes was a tree away from falling down crown point instead of driving down. He got lucky!

Comment

• I went off that same cliff.... LOL! who are you?

Comment

• This is Matt son, the guy who loved your red hatchi on 82nd and foster. I role the red S14. And that cliff is a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* !!!!!

Comment

• Oh yea! whats up dude? I just painted the watanabe's on it today looks 10 times better.

Comment

• That's phat I can't wait to see it!! From what I've been hearing you're getting to be pretty good at driving sideways man. Keep up the good work. I also hear Wes had fun hiding from the fuzz last night.

Comment

• I cant drive...??? hmmm....interesting. I admit that i am not the best at drifting in my car, and i am not going to make any exscuse about it outside of this : all u that know me can now say i told you so LOL : I should have learned my car when it was still stock. So now i am busy learning my car : again : so its taking me a while longer,and i am learning I have to go faster than before. Luckily i have good friends that want to help teach me and are willing to work with me on my drifting skills. My fav thing of gripping even that i am having to go slow so that I can re learn my car even on that!!!! So i am basically a newbie again LOL

Kyle, Brian (sp?) u guys wanna hit some places up ? i am thinking of bringing camera get some footage again and take some kewl pix...and Brian hit me up on aim so i can send you those videos...gotta find em on puter again LOL

Comment

• Yeah, let me know if you guys go out. My hachi is in Seattle, but I'll roll the M3. Please no one else post where we go out, it could ruin it for everyone.

Comment

• Nah Cone its cool it won't ruin it... goin to the places everyday will more likely ruin it. I say we got out tomorrow night? Lunchbox whats your AIM name i don't have it.

Comment

• Yeah Kyle that'll be cool, give me a call when you guys leave, I'll go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cone
                      Yeah Kyle that'll be cool, give me a call when you guys leave, I'll go.
                      Cone why don't you sign on to AIM ever? LOL!

Comment

• aim name = racerlunchb0x should change it to drifting meatball LOL LOL

Comment

• We should meet up tonight!

Comment

• I'm game lets go.... OH WAIT... I'm at the gt live event.. got to see all the pro d1 cars this morning. Almost got to drive a s15 but the guy that did sucked... hahaha i could drift better with my eyes closed.

Comment

• You little bitches, lets see how long it takes you to fugre out who this is.

Comment

• Nandio?? You two have a long drive home mangs. I hope spinout180 gets his car fixed. Oh yeah I nailed a curb off of powell last night and finished off the crack in my front bumper but that's game. No other damage though. I got lucky. Again!!!! Check this website out http://groups.msn.com/s14pilots

Comment

Working...
                                X