No announcement yet.

Portland, OR Drifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry guys! can't go tonight Unless someone wants to be taxi..LOL!... No more Hachi, Masa came back form Japan today so i gave the car back . He brought some JDM tails back with him though they look sick.. the ones that say sprinter on them.

Anyways i won't be able to go drift until my other car gets down from Olympia, if that ever happens... Anyways have fun fella's, Be sidewayz and Be safe!

Peace out
    Kyle

Comment

• Why is it in Olympia??? Oh, and what car is it?????

Comment

• Lucas... Its a 91 s13 fastback white, its getting a new motor put in it and a 5sp swap done and maybe RHD but i don't know yet cause from what i here he does a horribly job doing the RHD conversion.

Comment

• DONT go RHD you wont be comfortable. Stay on the Left side, the side you learned to drift on. Yeah it looks cool but it'll take to much time to get use to. Just my .02 cents I'm still trying to get use to the S14 and if I had to learn on the other side of the car it would take even longer. I love that car though. It's a whole new world drifting an S14 specially with 9 inch front wheels. Talk about front tire grip!!!!!

Comment

• Lucas i have driven RHD before and i like it alot better i don't like cause of the fact it looks cool, i think it is better for drift seems like you can feel were the car is better like you have a diffrent prespective from the other side... Just my 2 cents!!!

Comment

• Nandio!!!!!!

Comment

• Butt futtterr

Comment

• LOL!!........ Word of advice don't spin in traffic, people look at you funny!!!

Comment

• Kyle- Ok that's all good then, I just hope your not one of "those" guys that would go RHD just cause you think its cool. But if you like to rock on the Right side.....Do it to it!!!!!

Comment

• Yea for sure! But at the same time i don't want FAKE A** RHD either.

Comment

• Its Alive!!!!!!

After costing wayyyy over budget and scouring parts from everywhere the Supra is resurrected with a fresh rebuilt 5mge. I will post pics of the new motor and what the old one looked like when it melted down after school starts again. I havent talked with anyone in a while...whats going on? Im glad to see more posts here, it was getting a little dead. Im now poor a$$ for the rest of the year but its worth it to drive my MkII once again. Who wants to meet up sometime?

ciao...wooo hooo
                        Last edited by WytKnight; 12-26-2004, 02:26 PM.

Comment

• Once again if anyone is down for some sessions tonight let me know... Since last night was a bummer.

Comment

• Originally posted by MM86
                            Once again if anyone is down for some sessions tonight let me know... Since last night was a bummer.
                            Greetings,

I might be up to getting out this evening. What did you have in mind?

Comment

• Some sessions... As in Drift sessions!

Comment

• Heh what I guess I should have said is where and when? I havent driven my car in about 5 months. I still have some console parts to reinstall but thats no big deal. The motor isnt fully broke in yet <only has 30 miles on it>. But id still like to get used to it again since i made some alignment changes to it. I cant really race it but with the wet roads and its weight it will slide nicely i think.

Comment

Working...
                                X