Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who did you go out with last night?

Comment

• It was just me, my brother and Lucas drifting around. Lucas and I both got lucky on spinning. He didn't get any damage though but came real close to the curb.

Comment

• "You little bitches, lets see how long it takes you to fugre out who this is."

Hmmm..... A 1995 VIP Lexus and this person cant spell "figure" correctly so it's got to be Darren!!!! LOL!

Comment

• LOL! i was goin to guess Darren, 240 con. and the Caddy gave it away.... Yo Lucas i think we are goin out tonight, Hit me up if you guys are down.

Latas
          Kyle

Comment

• Whos got Shopz?

Any1 down here got a shop they'd lemmie rent out for a couple a jobz? After X-Mas of course. And I need some Hachi partz too.

Comment

• Kyle- Yeah just hit me up tonight. I might be droppin the Kouki off to get the fenders rolled but Im not sure if Im gonna do it today or tomorrow. Peace Outside!!

Lucas

Comment

• You caught me. We are driving back from LA right now... prolly home about 2-3AM.

Comment

• Darren I didn't know you had a Caddy. Why didn't you list your van? Do you still have that?

Comment

• Well dam i got the motor out today. I have been weldind the power bar up and doing some Reinforcment to the strut towers. And doing some seam welding!

Comment

• Yeah, I have had the Caddy for maybe six months. Here is the inventory:

The Corolla sold on eBay and shipped out two weeks ago, the Previa sold on eBay and left about a week ago. Down to just three cars and the bike now.

Darren

Comment

• Looking good! Yeah i need to take a pic like that but the supra and Rx7 dont run at the same time i think they hate eachother.

We need a bigger garage we have to keep cars in our trailor!

Comment

• Darren,
                          Yo mang the wheels on the caddy look pretty sick you'll have to send me some closer pics. The dubs spinnin son!!!!
                          Matt

Comment

• OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that your crib big D??????? Like Whoa!!!

Comment

• nwdriftking...man whos that...well its not Tyler...he prolly doesnt post like that since he doesnt talk like that....LOL

Comment

• Eric... The NWDRIFTKING is Wes. Yo Darren is that seriously your house? Can we all say BALLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X