No announcement yet.

Portland, OR Drifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets have it at Groundzero! I think we could handle the cars and stuff in the parking lot get some BBQ going!

Comment

• Auto-X

Hey guys, havent been on here in a while, but just wanted to throw this out... There is an auto cross race in Redmond, Or this weekend, here is the link. www.acco.com Ill be there with my RX7.

Later, Andy

Comment

• oops

got the web site wrong, its www.autoxclub.org

Comment

• i just hit a great idea for us. instead of begging and bitching why dont we start a pool for a generalized drifting track. ive seen kids with bottles raise over 1.2 million dollars in a year to build a new skatepark. with all the people around i bet that if we hand out some bottles to autoparts stores we could have some serious fundage on our hands. i also thought about the fact that drifting isnt mainstream so i quess we would have to include a 1/4 mile strip for "street racers". so yeah lets get something set up like this

Comment

• I do not get along with autoX...largely scca. OLD SINGLE MINDED PPL. Thank fully they are all old and dieing off. LOL and this is about portland not bend!

Comment

• Id prefer it to be at a non speed shop location...keep things neutral LOL just get food and have like a big banquet style seating arrangment. Since its getting a bit warmer i amt hinking something light and not full of grease aka not burgers and fries.

Comment

• How about meeting up this friday? As for locations, I'm new to town -- but most clubs I've had meetings for used pizza parlors because they usually have banquet rooms and the food is cheap/edible

Comment

• ohh good idead jeff! Allright who has a pizza place in mind? Lets get something either in beaverton or something in portland maybe? Id prefer gresham :-D LOL

Comment

• or we can do DIM SUM YEA...but yea pizza would be cool...round table u can reserve the party rooms if u wana do something big..

Comment

• Practice Ideas

Everyone knows churchs love everything right? I know a few good church parking lots, like for example 88th & Glisan, where they have skate church?!?!?!?! Yeah, so we or I should go talk to them and maybe they would set something up for us? Good illegal spot too because the church blocks the view of the parking lot from the street.

Comment

• Pizza

Flying pie............do it........ awesome pizza..... big room....equals yum and talk

Comment

• I forgot

My name is Guy and I drive an FB, yeah thats right, FB. I have a few friends that I got into frifting and got them the right cars for it too. Me and my friend Dan have a few investors together to start a drift shop so that we all could just hang out there! I ma getting some inheritence money and it is going to driftshop! I also work like a regular human being at a custom Van shop in Tualitin .........i hate Tualitin, but!!, they do have a lot of parkinglots there too. Anyway, thats who I am, sorry to just barge in on your guys' stuff but I have been watching your forum for a while and wanted to get stuff moving before I jumped in with nothing to offer.

Comment

• no clue what FB is...lets have it at a restaurant so we can do a suedo car show style...have the cars parked all the same way ect ect and than take pix and than eat. and afterwards maybe go for a drive...i do not want it held at a speed shop of any type...just think things go better when ppl arnt busy comparing shops to shop and talking negativly behind the shop owners/staff of the shop...its a respect issue. So round table pizza?

Comment

• Fb?

FB=1st gen. RX7. It's on my identification plate in the engine compartment. Round table sounds good.

Comment

• Round Table sounds good. Which one, and what time?

Comment

Working...
                                X