Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah thats me!

Comment

• When was this that i was talking the poop!

Comment

• starbux, heard it from some friends that kick it out there. and yeah its me meatball or lunchb0x or eric ...the primer black coupe with cage and seats and the like

Comment

• same bryan that doesnt get along with my good friend Kirill ???

Comment

• I talked *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* ok sure with everyone else and there mother. I know you talk *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* about be saying i cant drift and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* like that i dont see me saying *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

• cant we all just get along...

Id like to meet sometime. I am starting the rebuild on the Supra hopefully this week, have to finish rebuilding a transmission...stupid mazda why did they outsource the tranny from toyo kyoga, better yet why did ford put it in thier bronco II's
              (sigh)(venting) OK

The supra needs alot of love to get driftworthy, but id still like to meet up with people. Theres the zoo or OMSI any other ideas?

Comment

• LOL LOL ive never said anything about u, ive heard plenty of ppl say you cant drift this or that but ive never said anything negative about you. Ive seen you drift and u did a good job of it, but i will give you this, watch your mouth. Things you say about ppl that are negative always have a way of reaching them in the end. Side note...if i wanted to talk bad about you i would have done it to you directly not behind your back like some highschooler. just watch what you say.

Comment

• Watch what i say yeah i will say what i want. Easy there see im watching what i say. You guys really make me laugh.

Comment

• ohaky now ur just not making much sense.

Comment

• Whatever dude dont tell me what to do its not wise!

Comment

• Hey Bryan, word up G.

Comment

• LOL LOL thats comedy.

Comment

• Hi guys, I've just been introduced to the drift world from a friend and it couldn't have come at a better time. I'm tired of driving my caddy and I need a change. I live in Vancouver and was wondering if you guys knew of any police auctions, tow auctions, or lots that I might be able to get an AE86 at. I'm just starting out so I want to find something cheap to learn in. Ok well, it was nice posting and I hope to get to know everyone around here once I get my car up and running!

Comment

• It's becoming really hard to find AE86s now because everyone wants one. Check out www.hachiroku.net to get more info on NW 86 owners.

Comment

• Your Drivings comedy!

Comment

Working...
                                X