ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RS*R Drift Festival, Chicagoland Speedway (September 26th 2004)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anymore pros decided to join in the Mid-west fun yet?

Also how long will the exhibition last...and what time are they starting. Any word yet?

Comment

7:00 am Mandatory check in and registration
      8:00 am Driver's meeting
      8:30 am Practice session begins
      12:30 pm Drivers meeting

1:00 pm Introduction and Demo run

1:20 pm Competition begins

3:20 pm Top 16 drivers are chosen

3:30 pm Demo Run
      4:00 pm Top 8 drivers chosen
      4:30 pm Top 4 drivers chosen
      4:45 pm Demo Run
      5:00 pm Winners announced
      5:15 pm Demo Run
      6:00 pm Event closes

Comment

haha the ma with the info, should be some good times, cant wait to drive

Comment

hmm no domestics entered yet! Thinkin with the new diff in the TA I am there. But man 7am ahhh means I have to leave home by like 5am. hope to see a full 30 entered.

Comment

Hope you can make it, we had a mustang GT at the US drift event. Need to see more of you guys out there

Comment

ya we for sure need more v8's out there.

Comment

hope to see a lot of guys there and heres hoping my car dosn't die.

Comment

MI peeps coming too

What up guys, its J Woo sorry couldnt make DD2, But plans for this event are in the works and we are coming out with the SPEEDRiFT MI area peoples... So lets hope for a great event, I will be running around with a camra so you can probably see my car in the car show blinging outa control while i video.. Havnt got any contact on a media pass sort of sucks boooo... but hope to see every one there.

peace
                  Woo man foo

Automotive Chaos
                  Underground videos

Comment

Yes! I will be there representing Team Toyo/Finishline Motorsports. My teamate, Erik Jacobs, will be there in the DGTrials S14. I've heard some others will probably be there as well, but don't want to get any hopes up.

-Tony

Comment

Sweet, glad to see more drivers from around the country Let us chicagoans know if you need anything.

Comment

i'll be comming in from cleveland probably staying with friends out there though, i kinda suck and don't really expect to compete well but hell it's seat time right =) anyway look for a gold/marroon fc out there that'll be me

Comment

This event is a competition but it is also an opportunity to learn from the best drivers in the U.S.

Any driver that signs up for the competition will also have the opportunity to hang out with the PRO drivers and spend the morning learning from Taka, Alex, Ben, Benson and the others. It really depends on how you approach it. If you do not move on to the next round, you can always drive at the practice course for the rest of the evening. If anyone has any questions about the event, please feel free to email me.

Naoki Kobayashi
                          Naoki@driftday.com
                          www.driftday.com

Comment

We'll be there in the El Camino Weather should be nice!

www.BubbaDrift.com

james

Comment

anyone wanna pick me i want to go sooooo bad but i dont got a ride i can drive but i dont got insurance yet and my mom dont want me to go out that far im only an hour WTF pleaseeee help ill pay for gas! lol

Comment

ITS ONLY 2 DAYS AWAY. there have already been RSR car sightings too

Comment

Working...
                                X