ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RS*R Drift Festival, Chicagoland Speedway (September 26th 2004)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE EVENT WAS HELLA!!!!

Thanks every one for helping Automotive Chaos / Project A Spec.com video peeps out.. every one kicked *Censored**Censored**Censored*!!! I got to meet Benson who I talk to on the net, and I'm a big fan of Ken, So it was very cool... I hope that all of the Cali peeps enjoyed the Mid West.

Check http://www.projectaspec.com for story, video, and gallery. It will be up in one week!

Comment

the event was awesome! i wanted to say thanx to everyone that helped put this on and organize it, and thanx to alex pfeifer and moto for giving us somthing to do afterwards. and thanx to bryan for giving us the place to do stuff. lol everyone was really cool and it was really cool to meet all of you. thanx for everyones hospitallity. andy took tons of pics so well have those up for everyone asap.

Comment

I just wanna say, that was truley awsome. Alex pulled off some insane shiz in that golf cart;-)... haha. But IMO Orido is a badass, makes me have that extra strive to make it in the racing world someday. It would be nice if i could find a clean FR car without haveing to pay big $$, but oh well. Hopefully theres another drift event in illinois soon, or maybe a drift day type thing where there are isntructors and stuff, cuz i have loved drifting for a while, but ive been sticking to straight away racing for now..

Comment

Working...
        X