Ask CHRIS FORSBERG from Drift Alliance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I thought Komatsu had left Signal because he was badly injured in the Touge and now is unable to drive...Too bad hes an awsome driver I heard he wont be driving anymore because of his injuries...COME BACK DRIFTER X EVEN IF IT ISNT WITH SIGNAL!!!! LOL

Well we have a Falken Drift Show Off in Houston 4/23/05 and GGP Hope to see ya there!

Comment

• no, it was nothing that bad. he wrecked a car, he was in the hospital for a few days and was then seen a few months later driving his orange 180SX - now devoid of the signal graphics - in a BM Magazine drift competition. he's still out there driving on the streets of osaka, he's just no longer affiliated with signal auto.

Comment

• hopefully someone will pick him up. he's too good of a talent to just stay on the streets forever, he's got some of the most incredible entry speeds and angles that i've ever seen. the man's driving is absolutely insane, but of course it could be that he just doesn't want to come back to pro drifting...

Comment

• yes

got any new pics of that lame S15 yet...i hear JR is gonna smoke ur *Censored**Censored**Censored* in his mustang!!!

topics

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackTruenoAE86
              I thought Komatsu had left Signal because he was badly injured in the Touge and now is unable to drive...Too bad hes an awsome driver I heard he wont be driving anymore because of his injuries...COME BACK DRIFTER X EVEN IF IT ISNT WITH SIGNAL!!!! LOL

Well we have a Falken Drift Show Off in Houston 4/23/05 and GGP Hope to see ya there!
              He was? lol...i could have swore he got tired of working for signal so decided to not show up for D1.

Comment

• and his car is silver now.

you'll find him rtolling around with the super made folk.

anywho, Topics2.
                what is your favorite gear to start drifting in?

Comment

• Topics!!! Im working on gettin the pictures! Its really coming together. But if you think that mustang is going to beat this thing, you are crazy! I dont even have my fully built motor yet. This is a temp motor going in that we threw together in the past 2 DAYS and hes still gettin it handed to him.

Big Bad BH, with this new tranny goin in the s15... i would have to say 5th!!!

Hahah, edit... this is Topics II posting on the coolest kid in the worlds name!

Comment

• chris... is there a reason you look like a blonde agent smith from the matrix in your avatar?

Comment

• japan

Topics what's this I hear......your going to Japan!!!! Holy schnikies, when are u leavening and where are u going? Why are you going out there? I hear you are being filmed also....is this true?
                      So tell me Topics what are ur plans out there?? Are u goin to bring me back some cool stuff like japanese tofo, that stuff is yummy. Just give me the 411 on ur trip

Ps. Courtster says u better wear ur rock n roll jeans 24/7!!

Comment

• Topics!!! Yessir it is official, I leave for japan on tuesday! It will be my first time there and I can't wait. G4 TechTV is taking me and making a show out of the whole trip. We meet up with Daijiro Yoshihara at the airport and then the fun begins. We will be going to Tokyo, Ebisu, the mountains, and a few other spots. I can't wait to go!

The s15 is coming along great, still waitin on a few parts but it should be ok. Ill get pics up soon!
                        www.chrisforsberg.com
                        www.driftalliance.com
                        www.nosdrift.com
                        www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• Make sure to do something funny
                          Like put a big DA sticker on the wall at Ebisu.

haha any maybe stop by Kyoto and find Pink GodziRa and have them film you pointing at the sign with a "what the F?!" expression.
                          Last edited by Brian; 03-27-2005, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topics II
                            Topics!!! Yessir it is official, I leave for japan on tuesday! It will be my first time there and I can't wait. G4 TechTV is taking me and making a show out of the whole trip. We meet up with Daijiro Yoshihara at the airport and then the fun begins. We will be going to Tokyo, Ebisu, the mountains, and a few other spots. I can't wait to go!

The s15 is coming along great, still waitin on a few parts but it should be ok. Ill get pics up soon!

Yargh!! Im so jealous!! where or where are my 15 minutes of fame..

Seriously though thats cool..you get to go to Japan and mess with people..show everyone how Americans love to wear tight pants and listen to punk music!

Comment

• I can't wait to hear all about your trip to Japan. What cars did they have you and Dai in? How was Ebisu? How did you think you faired on that course, 1 to 10? What touge('s) did you hit?

Comment

• Hey he does look like Agent Smith.....Mr. Anderson, Do you think you can out drift me........
                                Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

Working...
                                X