Ask JR from DRIFT ALLIANCE Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OH240SE
    Yeah but who wants a restricter plate on their car, certainly not me lol...

JR, u see ur self on the cover of the new Grass Roots Motorsports in the s13?
    Congrats on that bro. April 05 Issue
    scan a pic!!!!!!!

Comment

• congrats

Comment

• Originally posted by Toycoma
        uh, how much HP is it going to make because option said its going to make 700 ps. you should of just seen about getting a nascar nextel cup motor put in there haha 850 hp and 9,000 rpms. to bad it would probably cost 3 to 4 times more then the motor that you guys are building for it right now.
        The motor we are running is not a far cry from what you are talking about. Our motor has 1000HP capability and will be screaming at right around 9k. We are making a few different sized supercharger pulleys so that I can find a power that suits my driving style. I would rather drive the car way hard to make it do what i need it to rather than have 564645624524 Hp and have to feather gas. I like to have motors Yelling at me to stop rather than asking for more.

Thanks for posting that Grassroots cover.. your the man

Thanks as always,

Later,

JR
        www.driftalliance.com
        TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• nice cover shot, but after i bought the magazine, theres nothing about drifting or you or the car in there at all. I thought it was a little strange.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.r.
            Thanks for posting that Grassroots cover.. your the man
            Thanks as always,
            Later,
            JR
            anytime, also, we have an event at Cloverleaf (last time your car was here it was '03) this Saturday (3/26) that you are more than welcome to attend if you are free.

Comment

• buddy, the Baby and Moorefire Will are coming down saturday night, Baby says lets go to JR's for the spirits and new couch and the other thing u talked about. i concur with this idea. lemme knowsies...

im gonna make your dog bite the Baby on the arm, it'll be amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by conspire
                anytime, also, we have an event at Cloverleaf (last time your car was here it was '03) this Saturday (3/26) that you are more than welcome to attend if you are free.
                Man I would love to come hang out I love that place! I just have way to much going on and i really need to get some things done saturday to prepare for the trips I will be taking here in the near future. Please tell everyone I said whats up and beware of the LOOKOUT boys (I love those dudes) they tend to get a little nuts! Anyway man thanks for the invite HAVE FUN!

JR
                www.driftalliance.com
                TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• Originally posted by Boozesozoku
                  buddy, the Baby and Moorefire Will are coming down saturday night, Baby says lets go to JR's for the spirits and new couch and the other thing u talked about. i concur with this idea. lemme knowsies...

im gonna make your dog bite the Baby on the arm, it'll be amazing.

Call me Sat AM you guys can maybe come help me do my duties around the house I'm doing some remodeling......and no i dont mean demolishing...well maybe a little
                  www.driftalliance.com
                  TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• call 1800 Axee JRRR

Comment

• Here are some fresh pics that were taken of The Team Falken Mustang that I cannot wait to get a hold of at Long Beach!!!! This thing is coming along amazing with less then a week to go we are getting there.
                      Attached Files
                      www.driftalliance.com
                      TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• We know we have the strongest Tires on the circuit so we might as well build the strongest car!
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by j.r.; 03-29-2005, 07:25 PM.
                        www.driftalliance.com
                        TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• Built Team Falken tough!
                          Attached Files
                          www.driftalliance.com
                          TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• The Dragons Lair! Yes that is a dead body in there shhhhhhh.
                            Attached Files
                            www.driftalliance.com
                            TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• Look out he looks PISSED!
                              Attached Files
                              www.driftalliance.com
                              TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• Simaaaaa Down
                                Attached Files
                                www.driftalliance.com