No announcement yet.

Ask JR from DRIFT ALLIANCE Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what finally happend to your car at the end? engine? clutch?

Comment

• My engine fully seized up..it was time Ive been driving that thing with rod knock since US VS JAPAN and it has held together amazingly. I have given it no mercy either I beat on that thing like nuts! I am truly amazed of the strength of that motor. I have over heated and miss shifted countlees times like even 4th to 1st before And it just kept on rock'n. Time for a new heart and im getting ready to build a new chassis for a complete switchover very soon.

Later,

JR
      www.driftalliance.com
      TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• Are you going to put in another SR? And, who is your fav. drifter? Hhehe

Comment

• Originally posted by Amanda
          Are you going to put in another SR? And, who is your fav. drifter? Hhehe
          Yes I have another SR that i had built a few months ago when the old motor actually should have blown but my some miracle it lasted this long.

favorite Drifter?? YOU!.... umm I really dont have one i have never really been into any of the videos or anything to know any drivers up until last year when i started to compete against them. If i had to pick I would Say Koguchi i LOVE THAT DUDE him and i have pretty similar attitudes and a wide open style so yea him.

JR
          www.driftalliance.com
          TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• JR is my hero!!!!! haha

So when is the Mustang going to make it's debut bro? I have a bad feeling that it will be while I'm deployed to the desert, but maybe I'll luck out and see it before I go. On a different note, what turbine do you run on your SR motors?

Zach

Comment

• Mustang UPDATE!!!

Originally posted by Boostedrex
              JR is my hero!!!!! haha

So when is the Mustang going to make it's debut bro? I have a bad feeling that it will be while I'm deployed to the desert, but maybe I'll luck out and see it before I go. On a different note, what turbine do you run on your SR motors?

Zach
              I run A gt2871 WITH A .64 HOUSING

The Mustang will be Debuting in Atlanta this weekend. I tested the car for the first time this weekend at Willow Springs and the car is absolutely amazing. The power i great the Supsension Tein made for it really does justice for a relatively heavy car. The car sounds like hell is being unleashed whent he hammer is down, its a sensory overload to drive and we absolutely cannot wait to unleash it for everyone this weekend. It is seriously 1 hell of a machine. I feel very good about the car i just need some more seat time but overall I am very confident in the car and my team.

I would also like thank some seriously key people that without them this car would not be ready for Atlanta and I would not have gotten anyseat time before the event if it was not for them. Chris Forsberg (fabricator especial), Tony Angelo, Alex P(professional Custom Exhaust fabricator and suspension Guru)., Dave, Kevin from www.lsauto.com ( he let us destroy his super clean shop) , Baby, Eric Cheney from XMP, and Mickey Andrade As well as of course Falken Tire Coporation for allowing us the resources to make these allnight showdowns happen .These dudes were up for 48 hours already from getting all cars ready at the time I landed in Cali on friday nIght at 10pm. We all worked from then nonstop until the Mustang was ready to go to the dyno at 5pm the following day. We had the car tuned and ended up at willowsprings around 4amsunday morning. 4 hours of sleep and we woke up and went to test the car sunday. I cannot explain how thankful I am for everyones help and everyones will to fight sleep and get that MONSTER of a machine done. I love you ALL and greatly sincerely appreciatte the seemingly tiredless nonstop get this Sh!t done help that i receved it means so much to me. Ill see everyone in ATLANTA get ready for a little wrath of HELL to run through that place.

Thanks a million guys!

JR
              www.driftalliance.com
              TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• What about me assclown, I dropped off that time machine resevior yesterday for you....

Comment

• Originally posted by ///AMG
                  What about me assclown, I dropped off that time machine resevior yesterday for you....
                  And thank you AMG for Dropping off the Time machine resevoir...It is a key piece to the machine.. Grassy a$$ buddy..
                  www.driftalliance.com
                  TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• No Problemo Muchacho!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday rocked..havin 3 of the DA in the BNZ was a truly awsome time...taking over the world, one burnout at a time...

Hey...Hold my package, I have a buddy grabbing my package, put his name on my package...

Comment

• Team FALKEN 05' Mustang

Your Welcome Buddy! You deserve this car and I am sure you are gonna own ATL......Shorty! I can't wait to see you/it out there on the track.

TEAM FALKEN/DA to take over the world in 05! Bwahahaha

Comment

• Glad To See The Car Is Done

See Ya Friday !!!!!!!

Comment

• i'm glad to see the car is done. how about another ride along at houston june11?

Comment

• Originally posted by slideways2004
                            i'm glad to see the car is done. how about another ride along at houston june11?
                            I cant wait to see this car im glad its ready JR. Props to you again Mickey job well done.

Comment

• Que Pasa. This is Luis, I met you at ButtonWillow...the dude with THE SPOON. Just one question...

1) were you afraid of THE SPOON?

Thanks for hangin out that day and giving my girl Lani a ride along. You spoiled her now . Its not the same when she rides with me anymore. Its ok, she still makes me sandwiches. I'll see you at future events, just look for me reppin' with THE SPOON! Goodluck in the season.
                              Toodles
                              ~Luis

Comment

• FOR ROUND 3

Could you DA guyz
                                try having "chicks" in swimsuits or something......pleasez.

Haha!
                                casper@monstorfabrication.com www.monstorfabrication.com

Comment

Working...
                                X