• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh My God!

Comment

• throw on some euros.lol jk

Comment

• The car's looking great JR. Can't wait to see what you can do with it. Good luck!!

Zach

Comment

• jr i just want to say something........................YOU ROCK

Comment

• I heard you guys are going to do a Polo underwear ad...That's AWSOME!

Comment

• its all about the flame paint job on the car to the right... nice car btw. is that a speaker coming from the trunk?

Comment

• I could be wrong, but I'm 99% sure that object in the trunk is an electrical cooling fan for the fuel cooler that JR is running. Am I right about this one JR?

Zach

Comment

• It's a diff. cooler with fan and thermostatic switch. Team FALKEN/X.M.P. is definetly building this car right! I can't wait to see the finished product with J.R in the left seat.

It is sure to be an interesting season!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• wow, amazing pics. This is really changing my mind about the mustang. Cant wait to see it in action.

Comment

• Excuse my stupidity, but what exactly is a sequential gearbox like in Chris's S15?

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out!!!
                          Last edited by driftersil80; 04-04-2005, 11:41 AM.

Comment

• Wow, that car is really coming together! When is the debut event for it? How long until it will be out in Cali at an event? I'm looking forward to seeing it in person.

Zach

Comment

• Thanks Guys! We will be debuting the Team Falken Mustang at the LONG BEACH GRAND PRIX this weekend. I can not wait to beat on this amazing machine! Everyone should come check out the LBGP.

Later,

JR
                              www.driftalliance.com
                              TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X