X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by akuma S14
    AMANDA FOR MAYOR!

Mayor of Driftville........

Hope you can get that car running so you can come play at the next Land Ho!! invitational.

I guess that means you've been invited
    Terry, you are silly! Hehe I'll be more than happy to come and play at the next Land Ho event, if my car is ready? When is the next one?

NOELLE, STAN, & ALEX- You guys/girls are a dork! I wish I had a fan club and yes I am shy!

OH240SE- Your idea sounds interesting! I'll see about it!

Comment

• april 30th!!!! Land Ho invitational #2
      http://www.land-ho.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162

you can bring friends even. BBQ, mini contest, sooo much track time.
      last time i went though all my tires by like 1:30. for real.
      hope your car is done. if you need any help, Land Ho!! is the helping crew!

are you going to be around at D1? see ya there.

Terry

Comment

• Originally posted by akuma S14
        april 30th!!!! Land Ho invitational #2
        http://www.land-ho.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162

you can bring friends even. BBQ, mini contest, sooo much track time.
        last time i went though all my tires by like 1:30. for real.
        hope your car is done. if you need any help, Land Ho!! is the helping crew!

are you going to be around at D1? see ya there.

Terry
        Yah! My car should be done by then. I'll try to bring Ray and some of the girls. You went through all your tires because you are a crazy drifter. j/k! Your great! I am going to try to make it to D1!

Comment

• So amanda how's the SR??? I read you've done a grip to your car.. So when do i get to drive it.. haha... When are you going to give me a ride in your car??? are you ready for 4th gear manji??
          Last edited by Stannyboy; 03-01-2005, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• Stan do you want to get in Amanda and her cousin's pants? Hahahah JK!!!

Ok ok...real question, do you plan to do any power upgrades on your SR?
            Nadine Hsu
            http://www.nadine180.com
            http://www.driftingpretty.com

Comment

• Amanda what are you working on now for your car now that you are getting your SR put in soon?

Comment

• LOL.. no Nadine.. Just in her cousins pants.. She's a cutie.. Amanda lil too violent for me she just doesn't know when to stop hitting me.. lol... Amanda how are them megan guages.. can I try them out in my car.. at the next dday..

Comment

• Stan- Good Luck with trying to get into my cousin's pants! Haha! Pick a number! Everywhere I go with her I am like her private security person, everyone just wants a piece of her. Sometimes I just feel bad for her. I'll let you know how the Megan gauges are when I get them installed. It should be within two weeks. I'll come and visit you at work. Are you going to get me a job.. Haha!

Noelle- Well, I am going to work on getting my Sparco seat. Then, I am going to pay PJ and Richard a visit for my paint job and get my dent fixed. In between that time period I am going to get my Z32 calipers installed. Hehe!

Nadine- As for power upgrades, probaly not anytime soon. I will be broke after the SR is put in. Hehe

Comment

• haha

met your cousin today at the track.
                    took her for some laps.
                    i think she likes my car.... for some reason.

anywho, the down escalator is probably still broken.
                    (yeah lets see who understands THAT!)

Comment

• haha.. dang I knew I should of went to Just Drift..

Comment

• Amanda, what are your plans for your cousin in 2005? What do you think will be the major hurdles or problems you'll have to face?

And lastly, what does your cousin have to do with this thread? haha!

Comment

• Aweasome to see girls drifting. And you ladies are very good too. Now we need some girls to start drifting in Atlanta. oh btw Amanda you lookin very hot!

Comment

• Originally posted by BensonHsu
                            Amanda, what are your plans for your cousin in 2005? What do you think will be the major hurdles or problems you'll have to face?

And lastly, what does your cousin have to do with this thread? haha!
                            Haha! My cousin she's going to be my car model. j/k! I am trying to convince her to drive at least one Autocross event then a Just Drift event! She seemed to enjoy the rides she got this weekend. Well, see how it goes but I have been trying for a long time. Wish me luck!

Their is probaly a lot of problems that I will face, one way or another. My line, speed, getting my car ready and transported in time.. Is that what you mean? Haha! Trinh's family so she gets to be on any of my threads whenever she feels like it. Hehe Sorry!
                            Last edited by Amanda; 03-07-2005, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by turbo_blitz21
                              Aweasome to see girls drifting. And you ladies are very good too. Now we need some girls to start drifting in Atlanta. oh btw Amanda you lookin very hot!
                              Turbo_Blitz21- Thanks!~

Stan- Too bad! It's okay though I'll see if I can go to the next Just Drift and see if she wants to come too. And, then you can give her a ride if you can get her out of my seat! Hehehehehehehehehheheheheh

Brian- Thanks for giving my cousin some laps and keeping her company. She had a blast! How was the boys treating her? Who was being naughty? Let me know! I am her security! Hehehe

P.S.- Trinh says "HI" to everyone!~
                              Last edited by Amanda; 03-07-2005, 10:47 PM.

Comment

• Dang! so how many girls are in Drifting Pretty
                                I should start an all guy drift team and call it Drifting Ugly lol j/k
                                I aldready have a team and we are also gonna try to make it to D1
                                Good luck with your car Amanda

Comment

Working...
                                X