No announcement yet.

Meet AMANDA LAM from Team Drifting Pretty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amandas got her fan club building up.. watch out now..

Comment

• hey Amanda, when are you going to finish your car? And what aero did you decide on?
      Nadine Hsu
      http://www.nadine180.com
      http://www.driftingpretty.com

Comment

• i wish i was cool like amanda so i'd have a fanclub too.

remember Paul when you become famous!

ray even forgot my name, the nerve of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by NadineToyoda
          hey Amanda, when are you going to finish your car? And what aero did you decide on?
          Good question Nadine! I am trying my best to get the sr20 swap, paint, and aero done by mid March! Hmm.. about the aero, I am still confused. I like a lot of different types and I just need to make up my mind on what exactly to get. Maybe a Kouki front bumper? Well, see what the budget can afford! I am not as luck as you to get GP everything! Lucky girl, now give me your car! j/k

Paul and Reiko you two are silly. You both know I am not cool. I am a clumpy person! hehe You two are cool. You two both have pretty s14's and drive like maniacs. heheh j/k

Choku-dori- Thanks!~

Stan- I don't have a fan club yet!

Comment

• hi

heya i'm impressed! a viet girl thats into drifting...never thought i see the day. might have to meet you one day when i come over see the other side of my family in the usa. anyone know where bout is costa mesa?

tn-

Comment

• amanda, when are we gonna set up the meet? my car was running, but the battery terminal broke off on one side, wont be too hard to fix. It'll be running by the end of today, we gotta do this! get all the socal people to meet, that'll be great.

Comment

• Can I join your fan club too?!

Amanda needs ideas for a sticker scheme....anyone have any ideas?

Comment

• AMANDA FOR MAYOR!

Mayor of Driftville........

Hope you can get that car running so you can come play at the next Land Ho!! invitational.

I guess that means you've been invited

Comment

• maybe an Anime cell-shaded self portrait or outline kinda the size of the DA logo?

Would be cool if all the DP ladies could to do that, i'm sure there is an artist out there that would have no problem sketching and scanning. Plus it would really announce the presence of a female driver. I dunno...

Comment

• as goes for the meet down in south bay, I say everbody go down to torrance crossroads..... in and out and a starbucks and a huge *Censored**Censored**Censored* parking lot....... bowling alley is still cool..... if your gonna go bowling!.........

represent torrance baby... =)

Comment

• I wish I had a fan club.

-alex

Comment

• Originally posted by mav1178
                          I wish I had a fan club.

-alex
                          ALEX FOR LT. GOVERNATOR

Comment

• Originally posted by akuma S14
                            ALEX FOR LT. GOVERNATOR
                            AAARRRRRRRRRRR. I'll be bach.

-alex

Comment

• lol.. see amanda you do have a fan club building up for you.. don't be shy about it...

Comment

• I Want To Be Part Of Your "friend Club"! :d

Comment

Working...
                                X