No announcement yet.

FORMULA D (FEEDBACK/RESULTS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G Hat. You Are Soo Retarded Dog. Just Play'n Homie. Please Share That Story About Tony Angelo In The Fd3s.

Comment

Thank you again, sincerely, Formula D!! Please come back next summer, but I will gladly freeze may *Censored**Censored**Censored* off for you guys again. Ryan Hampton and Hubert Young......simply amazing. Taka has heart like no other. Millen's qualifying run?!? (best run all night) Tarzan Yamada practically kept his drift throughout the whole banking during his demo!! One request please...ROCK AND ROLL...Jay Z during drifts is hard to swallow

Comment

LOL, alright Tony, myself, Dave Shoemaker, and Dave Gibson (engine builder for Speed machine) spent two straight weeks building the FD. It came down to it and this event was the first time tony sat in the car and REALLY put the pedal down. in the qualifying runs on friday tony hit the gas and apparently we built a time machine rocket ship....the turbo spooled and the car went nuts, it was the most insane sound in the world, when tony got off the track, and i dont care what he tells you guys, yes he is cool, hardcore, a badass with capital letters but that car shocked him, he was amazed at it and we all were! so its cool, we were dissapointed that we couldnt run it, but tony needs the seat time, and he will get it this week in houston, all I can say is that Formula D Round 2 Atlanta is going to be amazing, Congrats again to everyone that was competing it was an amazing show, lets do it again!

Comment

how was the turnout at this event?

Comment

FD NJ,
            Will go down in history as one of the most pivotal times in Drifting history!!!
            It basically showed that East Coast is down for the sport.
            It doesn't matter how you are, drifting entertains, people will endure cold for over the top action and unmistakebay that Formula Drift is THE drifting sanctioning body of choice for many from here on out!!!!

Comment

how were the local less known drifters?

Comment

They had to qualify but many of them didnt. Some of the privateers did do well like Capser. Also the whole show freaking PWNED MY SOCKZ. I kept doing RAWWRRR noises and chicken noises cause I had trouble realizing that I was actually there at the event. Did anyone hear me????? Well it was great but, WHO GOT THE DJ TO ONLY PLAY RAP!! Its not like its even good rap, it was just curses and crap. PLAY METALLICA, LED ZEPPELIN, VELVET REVOLVER, DIO, GUNS AND ROSES, PINK FLOYD, MOTORHEAD, ALICE IN CHAINS, NIRVANA, QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE, MOTLEY CRUE, AND HENDRIX. Thats all I gotta say on that matter.

Comment

What ever happened to Randy "Ranzo" Schmidt. Did he not make it to NJ or just not qualify? Couple other cool things. Anyone else see the Tuner Transformation Guys? Jack Mac and George were there. Also the Teckademics guys were there. I was sitting next to Dado and Dustin.

Comment

NISMOSIGMA did you have a DRFT black skully and was yelling SLAUGHTER!! Cause that guy was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by NismoSigma
                      They had to qualify but many of them didnt. Some of the privateers did do well like Capser. Also the whole show freaking PWNED MY SOCKZ. I kept doing RAWWRRR noises and chicken noises cause I had trouble realizing that I was actually there at the event. Did anyone hear me????? Well it was great but, WHO GOT THE DJ TO ONLY PLAY RAP!! Its not like its even good rap, it was just curses and crap. PLAY METALLICA, LED ZEPPELIN, VELVET REVOLVER, DIO, GUNS AND ROSES, PINK FLOYD, MOTORHEAD, ALICE IN CHAINS, NIRVANA, QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE, MOTLEY CRUE, AND HENDRIX. Thats all I gotta say on that matter.
                      damn... some drifting to Pink Floyd's "The Wall" ? that would be soooooooooooooooo dope!!

Comment

Originally posted by NismoSigma
                        PLAY METALLICA, LED ZEPPELIN, VELVET REVOLVER, DIO, GUNS AND ROSES, PINK FLOYD, MOTORHEAD, ALICE IN CHAINS, NIRVANA, QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE, MOTLEY CRUE, AND HENDRIX.
                        Its actually against the law to say bands like velvet revolver and pink floyd in the same sentence as dio and motorhead.
                        www.chrisforsberg.com
                        www.driftalliance.com
                        www.nosdrift.com
                        www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

True. But guess what, you gotta increase the rock pallete, im just shotting names out.

I wasnt yelling slaughter but i heard that guy, i was near the that big building, on the other side near the first turn, but close the the building. I kept doing chicken noises and saying RAWRRR. People around me couldnt stop laughing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drift240
                            What ever happened to Randy "Ranzo" Schmidt. Did he not make it to NJ or just not qualify?
                            Ranzo never made it. From what I heard, he was suppose to get his roll cage inplace in St. Louis on his way up to the Wall, but it never happened due to the place not having it finished. Hopefully he will make it for round 2.
                            Last edited by eyecandy; 04-18-2005, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Formula D
                              There were rumors circulating that the track may be demolished to bring in condos or something and the track owner and manager told us that this event just might have given the boost to the community to save the track and continue to let it operate. If this is true, drifting may have saved Wall Speedway!!!

FD
                              As a fan of Wall Stadium (historical name for the track is Wall Stadium, calling it Wall Speedway is like calling Sears Point "Infineon") I was fairly aware of the predicament of the track.

Wall is a fine track that's home to many great ISMA drivers (most notably Nokie Fonoro and Chris "The Rawley Rocket" Perley) and it was a huge blow to supermodified racing when we found that another ISMA appearance wasn't possible.

I'm hoping Formula Drift decides to return to Wall, maybe on a double header weekend with ISMA Supermodifieds. Whaddya think? World's fastest short track machines side by side with the world's wildest pro motorsport?

http://www.jerseyracing.com/051504clips.html

Comment

Originally posted by eyecandy
                                Ranzo never made it. From what I heard, he was suppose to get his roll cage inplace in St. Louis on his way up to the Wall, but it never happened due to the place not having it finished. Hopefully he will make it for round 2.

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                                X