FORMULA D (FEEDBACK/RESULTS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NismoSigma
    Yea it was a good show. Hope you guys come back next year, but seeing that your drivers and you apparently have some influence in the sport, PLEASE bring in some 80's records of like metal. If I go to another event with rap music, im gonna get all my records, bring em to the dj booth and load em up myself. Im sure theres alot of drifters that like rap but that dont mean thats all you should play. ONLY Rhys came out with Welcome to the Jungle and the crowd went nuts for him and the music. If there was rock the whole crowd would be chanting songs.

PS- I ONLY put those band names for refrence. If it was up to me it would be Metallica, Motorhead, and Dio.
    Formula D just announced that the only song they are going to play for the rest of the season is Balls of Ice by 3" of Blood. A very smart decision.

Comment

Ya, we did not like the hip hop much either. We ask all drivers to bring their own intro songs. Kinda Like WWE or whatever. Rhys and Ryan Hampton were the only ones that did. Hopefully next time everyone will.

FD

Comment

Good thing your not going to hire me to DJ, the records i have left are nothing but Modern and High Engery...damn i'm old.

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
          tony's car takes off like a drag car, damn
          http://www.driftmechaniks.com/video/...j/FD-NJ222.mpg
          Oh man, that was my second run in the car ever!!!!
          -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
          www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

nice to hear all the drivers input!

Comment

Holy Crap! Ton'ys car is a fricken beast! Too bad i missed the qualifying

Comment

HOLY DAMN that was fast. I remeber i was recording the Casper/Rhys battle and I was paying attn to somethign else, and the cars had started. I looked towards the middle of the track, and they werent there, towards the start of the first turn, still not there, they were already at the transition point after the first turn, in like what 5-8 seconds? Amazingly fast. You guys put a hell of a show on. I dont know how many times im gonna say that!

Comment

not sure if anyone knew but the yellow 180sx that daijiro drove is steph's old car.

Comment

casper n gushi

casper n gushi

2 me that was the highlight ... it was insane ..... when gushi got passed every1 went nuts .... when he made the pass it was like when hulk hogan slammed andre the giant at wrestlemania (for all the guys here out of puberty) ....

but not for nothin the event was well worth the trip to south jerz

casper was seriously impressive alex's angles were crazy n rhys well .... durr he won ..... every time out he was on point

ps caspers car looks so sick its a shame

i kno somebody has to have a pic of it or video of the duel with gushi if so please post

Comment

Working...
                    X