X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

89-93 = S13
    94-96 = S14
    Not sure about S15 since they don't have any in the US (Unless Imported)

Comment

oop

Another thing....I would rather just swap the ka24de for a redtop sr20det from a front clip of an s13, people mod there ka's and it usually holds up pretty well, but not as well as the already turbocharged sr20det, it would probally be alot cheaper just to buy the engine and swap it for the ka

oh and the first year for the S15 was 1999.1
      same time for the gt-r

Comment

oh and its 1994-1998, the kouki was the last S14, the one with the slanted headlights that go in in steaad of more rectangle ones like the R33 lights

Comment

Heres some of the ones I'm looking at...

Comment

Re: oop

Originally posted by EvilEwok
            Another thing....I would rather just swap the ka24de for a redtop sr20det from a front clip of an s13, people mod there ka's and it usually holds up pretty well, but not as well as the already turbocharged sr20det, it would probally be alot cheaper just to buy the engine and swap it for the ka

oh and the first year for the S15 was 1999.1
            same time for the gt-r
            One more thing, the S15 SR20DET might cost a bit more but the motor is newer (1999-2001) and you will probably get more out of a stock motor.

Comment

Don't think I'll change the front clip though...I actually like the lazy headlight look..its kinda cute...hehe

Comment

Also, if you can find a JDM 180SX Motor and make a mucho crazy motor out of it, it puts out a lot of *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* for being non-turbo. Koguchi's Falken Tire 180SX (Red) was all motor and he was spitten flames.

Notice the exhaust side and the intake side is different from the SR20.

Comment

the red one looks like the best condition out of all 3, the first 2 white ones look worn out

Comment

Oh wow...looks like that engine would be hard to work on...no room for anything. Do you know where I can see a pic of a regular engine of an S13??

Comment

and one of the reasons the S15 Blacktop engine is more expensive is the addition of a 6spd close ratio manny tranny
                      but it puts out around 260 I think, while the s13 sr20 puts out 205, and the redtop s14 puts out 226

Comment

S13 motor looks somewhat like this, but not as kick *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

Yea theres others but junkie quality pics...hmm I like the first white one..but like you mention before about the chasis...it has a sunroof...but putting in a roll cage would fix that wouldn't it??

Comment

Koguchi has the lazy eye look.

Comment

kind of, but that costs more moula, plus the welding

Comment

Yea I've seen the kougichi, I believe it was on a dvd....Well my bf can do the wielding and such...just need to buy scrap metal right..can't be that expensive?

Comment

Working...
                                X