This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VRDjr
    Actually, there was no super veritech upgrade for the JDM Valkyries...see, that's a super Valkyrie. The Valkyries also ran on thermonuclear power instead of the dolled up, "protoculture" that the Veritechs have. There is no such thing as protoculture either, the Macross ran on Over-Technology. And then there's the whole name game with the Destroids...if you still follow what I'm talking about, much props to you.
    there's gladiator.. radar-x.. well i forget the rest of the Destroids.

UN spacy felt that Americans wouldn't respond well the names and changed the names.

ha.. Veritechs didn't run on protoculture until the rebuilding period. The zentradi helped integrate protoculture cells in the VF's. It's clearly stated. it wasn't until the alpha-beta ( JDM legious) and cyclone riding armour (JDM MOSPEDA riding armor) that a total dependancy on Protoculture fuel was established.

A hyrdogen powered Cyclone or Legious would never make it pass california emissions laws. that's why the more torquey Protoculture "truck" engines were used as a replacement.
    Last edited by gundamzeta; 02-06-2004, 03:32 AM.

Comment

man im an anime fan and i still dont know what your talking about..

Comment

Originally posted by Feint
        Japanese want to be like Americans,nothing new.This goes way beyond the tailights
        not a nihonjin...an american...how would u say that in japanese? eigo is english...america jin? i cant remember

Comment

^america-jin.

Comment

what??

Originally posted by gundamzeta

UN spacy felt that Americans wouldn't respond well the names and changed the names.

ha.. Veritechs didn't run on protoculture until the rebuilding period. The zentradi helped integrate protoculture cells in the VF's. It's clearly stated. it wasn't until the alpha-beta ( JDM legious) and cyclone riding armour (JDM MOSPEDA riding armor) that a total dependancy on Protoculture fuel was established.

A hyrdogen powered Cyclone or Legious would never make it pass california emissions laws. that's why the more torquey Protoculture "truck" engines were used as a replacement.
            may i ask you... WHAT THE F(_)CK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT??? at first i though you were talking about supersonic jets and sh!t but now im just confused because you said...

and i am now totally f(_)cking clueless about what ur talking about...

Comment

im lost. *scratches head* whats going on in this thread??

Comment

S13 in general refers to the 89-94 Chassis in the US and Japan.

89-90 S13 Silvia CA18DET
                90-91 RS13 180SX CA18DET (R for Fastback)
                91-93 PS13 Silvia SR20DET (P is for SR)
                91-98 RPS13 180SX SR20DET (no difference in chassis code for Zenki/ Kouki)
                91-93 KPS13 Silvia (K for Super HICAS)
                91-93 KRPS13 180SX
                89-90 HS13 240SX KA24E (H for KA24E)
                89-90 RHS13 240SX FB
                91-94 MS13 240SX (M for KA24DE)
                91-93 RMS13 240SX
                91-93 KRMS13 240SX
                91-93 KMS13 240SX (Canadian Market only)
                94-96 S14 Silvia SR20DET & 240SX KA24DE
                97-98 S14MC Silvia SR20DET & 240SX KA24DE
                94-98 CS14 Silvia w/ Super HICAS

My name is Drew and I drive a S14MC

Comment

The early S13 Silvias(series 1) can have a KS13,Q,or J in their code depending on trim.

Comment

I say if it has a JDM motor than they can call it a 180sx. If they have a JDM motor and a front facsia from a Silvia than they can call it a Silvia and so on and so on.

Comment

Actually, the Veritechs ran on protoculture from the start of the Macross saga. The arrival of the Macross (SDF-1) allowed UN Spacy to develop technology quite rapidly, one product of that boost in technological prowess being the Veritech. Now, the Valkyries and all JDM destroids ran on thermonuclear power for the entire saga. I'm not sure what you're basing your figures on (Macross 0 doesn't count) but I'm going on the American books and the Japanese manga/movies/misc. sources of nerdery.

Comment

omg there they go again...

Comment

Originally posted by Senshi Tenshi
                          lol. dont remind me. ive given up looking for a kouki. looking for a zenki now *siiigh*
                          Come on girl. Give love to the zenki. Sr20...*slaps forhead and whispers to self* "it just never stops". Oh but Lucy, now divide that number by 2.

Thanks for those guys that pointed out that he was unknowingly talking about chassis codes. I would have but I guess I was late to the thread.

Comment

chassis codes are the international language for cars. Common ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Rare Trick
                              S13 in general refers to the 89-94 Chassis in the US and Japan.

89-90 S13 Silvia CA18DET
                              90-91 RS13 180SX CA18DET (R for Fastback)
                              91-93 PS13 Silvia SR20DET (P is for SR)
                              91-98 RPS13 180SX SR20DET (no difference in chassis code for Zenki/ Kouki)
                              91-93 KPS13 Silvia (K for Super HICAS)
                              91-93 KRPS13 180SX
                              89-90 HS13 240SX KA24E (H for KA24E)
                              89-90 RHS13 240SX FB
                              91-94 MS13 240SX (M for KA24DE)
                              91-93 RMS13 240SX
                              91-93 KRMS13 240SX
                              91-93 KMS13 240SX (Canadian Market only)
                              94-96 S14 Silvia SR20DET & 240SX KA24DE
                              97-98 S14MC Silvia SR20DET & 240SX KA24DE
                              94-98 CS14 Silvia w/ Super HICAS

My name is Drew and I drive a S14MC
                              Where in the "Dirty South" do you live? im in Bama (argh, hate this place, although the part i live in is said to have a almost decent drift scene, and some good spots...) just seeing who else lives down here where the players play and the hicks farm.....

Comment

Originally posted by VRDjr
                                Actually, the Veritechs ran on protoculture from the start of the Macross saga. The arrival of the Macross (SDF-1) allowed UN Spacy to develop technology quite rapidly, one product of that boost in technological prowess being the Veritech. Now, the Valkyries and all JDM destroids ran on thermonuclear power for the entire saga. I'm not sure what you're basing your figures on (Macross 0 doesn't count) but I'm going on the American books and the Japanese manga/movies/misc. sources of nerdery.
                                i'm going to have to watch the macross saga again.

I could have sworn that lisa and rick were confused when emporer Doza first mentioned protoculture to them.

Watch the episode right after the defeat of Emporer Doza, and I think the narriator say's "zentradi workers or now helping humans apply protoculture circuts to Human techology"

Comment

Working...
                                X