X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...sobe you sobe me

Comment

Haha, how'd I miss this thread? Being the obsessive Macross fan that I am, the discussion of Valkyries was hilarious!

Comment

IMO if you pop a SR20DET into your 240, it's no longer a 240. It's called a 240 because it has a 2.4l in it. I don't know what it is then. I happen not to like pop-up lights, so I'll try grabbing a Silvia frontend if I can and I have plans for a sr20det. Probably have to sell my VW. At that point, it might as well be a Silvia. But whatever, you won't catch me badging it Silvia. Matterfact, it's all about the debadge; let people try to figure out what the hell I'm driving. I'll call it a Sil40 if you want me to.

Comment

sil40... thats a new one... and a more realistic desciption of many silvia fronted 240 out there. IMO this thread is now pointless to reply to. it was dead a while back... sobe had to bring it back. good job. call your car whatever the hell you want to. dont argue with other people about what their car should be called.

Comment

Yeah guys, i owned that guy when i was brand new. The arguement is old, this thread is only good for checking out some classic SMC

Comment

haha... would you mind locking it SMC?

Comment

i dont see the harm.

Comment

Working...
                X