Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i personally like how the zenki s14 headlights look over the kouki ones. i see too many riced out kouki's its sad.. calling your car by its jdm counterparts name i wouldnt call rice, but sticking on the badges and stuff thats a whole different story...

Comment

I believe that will be entirely enough of the Macross saga talk. Take that somewhere else, maybe an Anime forum.

Comment

please stay on topic

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
          I believe that will be entirely enough of the Macross saga talk. Take that somewhere else, maybe an Anime forum.

gee thats entirely too logical...

Comment

well i can play the name game casue i have a JDM s14 right hand drive nissan silvia. and i call it an s14 or silvia. hehehe. in america u have a 240sx. thats the name that came on your car when u bought it, thats the name thats on the title and insurance so thats your cars name. not s13 s14 or s15 or silvia. if you want to have the right to call it another name come to japan and but the real deal. thats what i did

Comment

They put chassis codes on pinks in Japan? Otherwise, I have as much right to call mine an S14 as you do.

Comment

^ Why do you kids cling to what you seem to see as your, "right" to call things by the designator used by their foreign counterparts? I mean, I hope you know that it's not going to fool anybody and it won't make you faster or cooler...so what's the point? Does it make you feel good to be a poseur?

Edit: Oh come on Ghost...we both know you like Macross. Ain't nothing wrong with letting the Japanese nerd within out, I mean hell, Macross is what got me flying to begin with.

Comment

really vrd. do you EVER, i mean like, EVER, have anything nice to say?

Comment

I can understand where these people come from.

I like the Silvia and the 180sx; I don't like the 240sx.

I want to have a S13 Silvia, but unless I go to japan I won't be able to get a S13 silvia.

the closest thing to a S13 silvia is a 240 with a SR20/CA18DET and a Silvia front end, and if having a stickers brings me that much closer to having a Silvia, then I'm going to do it.

I don't care what some Freshalloy elitist says.

Comment

Originally posted by VRDjr
                      ^ Why do you kids cling to what you seem to see as your, "right" to call things by the designator used by their foreign counterparts? I mean, I hope you know that it's not going to fool anybody and it won't make you faster or cooler...so what's the point? Does it make you feel good to be a poseur?

Edit: Oh come on Ghost...we both know you like Macross. Ain't nothing wrong with letting the Japanese nerd within out, I mean hell, Macross is what got me flying to begin with.

Add the 5 generations of automobile to share the name Silvia that led up my 240 being built, and your attitude.. makes me want to call mine a Silvia even more. I dont see why you even care.. call your car what you want, ill call mine what i want..

Comment

VRDjr, your account was deleted

Comment

Hahaha, man that blows. Anyway, VRD maybe you'll read this. I never refer to my car as a silvia. I always call it a 240sx. Im not a kid, nor am I new to cars or drifting. I have the right to call my car what it is. I call it S14 cuz it is easier than saying 95 240sx. Its the chassis code, Im allowed. In fact, allblack was the one who initially used the word right. Check your use of "^" bro. And everyone have a good day.

Comment

i dont have a car

but when i do

im going to call it an enzo...

amen..

Comment

what does this have to do with drifting? this is a waste of space on the forum. its a dead-end thread. there is absolutley NO POINT TO THIS. who cares what ppl call their cars? will u be able to sleep better at night knowing y ppl call their cars what they do? so really, whats the point of this?

Comment

did u see how long ago this thread was created? its very useful for it contains the chassis codes for all the 240-180-silvias in it along with explanations. chill dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X