D1GP DIRECTOR QUITs.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Formula D View Post
    Tracy, if you say you are having issues getting someone over hear to listen to you, you can contact myself or Jim directly. Our contacts are listed on our website.
    I don't know who this is but Bryan should be trying to find out for me. Call me back if you see this 770-319-9605

Thanks

Comment

Drifting is this serious?
      really?

Comment

[QUOTE=Tracy;193707]I always owned the series. It was my idea and my man's money from the beginning. The person that you speak of is no longer with us. He was a 23% partner and Dan and I now own it 100% again. I have come to find out that he told some people otherwise. Either way, I spoke with Naoki myself regarding this matter in Houston and he knew I was the majority owner. I had beenspeaking with Naoki about throwing events in Atlanta for several years before Drift Fury ever happened.
        [quote]

Whatever percentage it was, he was still solely responsible for 100% of your PR. He took the photos, he had the working relationships with the editors, etc. He arranged everything with our website. so give him SOME credit.

Was the event that had 4-5k people a drift only event? or was there other racing going on? It was my understanding that the other events with a high turnout were not drift only events. If not then I apologize. I had done lots of research before making these claims. I guess I missed it.
        Yup. Drifting with a 'car show' out front. No other motorsports or attractions. The car show had all of 30 cars... so that didn't bring the people in either.

andy sapp was not given a provisional for the entire season. He was allowed to drive in Atlanta and at the next one he didn't reg in time because he didn't know he had to or something of that nature.
        Provisionals aren't for the entire season. Everyone who was given a provisional was good only for the first 3 events. Formula D then asked everyone to re-apply via email, and the provisionals were re-reviewed. getting a little nitpicky here, aren't we?

I have spoken with FD in the past and personally I don't find them to be very nice or approachable. In fact, I was treated quite rudely by one of them at an event for a minor problem that I brought up with them onthe phone weeks before the event. I don't care to get into it too much because I am over it. Like I have said in the new thread, you have NEVER heard me bashing FD or the proam. It has come to a head obviously and I am adressing some concerns.

Please do call. I would love to speak with you. I'm not a very good typer
        you don't sound over it events are tough because 100 people have 300 issues that all have to be resolved NOW. I'm sure you know what it's like. Approach them nicely when they aren't at an event, and I think you'll be surprised at how helpful they are.

I was planning to call you, but my cell phone died. I'll give you a ring later this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
          Drifting is this serious?
          really?
          no, this is just a really, really bad dream.

Comment

Originally posted by conspire View Post
            no, this is just a really, really bad dream.

Comment

Working...
            X