X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My car.....

SOARER / LEXUS SC400

Older pic. With Junsei Body kit:
    Last edited by DriftGirl; 06-27-2003, 06:30 PM.

NICE ride. Gotta lok the CF trunk and hoods. What u got under the hood? US spec SC400? V8 right?

Comment

oh yeah? well i think it's ugly.

i don't like the wheels and the carbon fiber trunk/hood looks gross against the silver car.

Comment

Yeah check the plates, 1UZFE is the engine code for the 4.0ltr V8. Alot of people might lean towards the 2JZ swap but the 1UZFE is actually a good motor to mod. Quad overhead cam, foarged internals, 300hp stock. Did you know the Turbonetics Drag Celica uses a Tundra block and 1UZFE heads? That car puts out well over 1000 hp on boost. That 1UZFE has potential!!

Nice car!! The Soarer is a nice ride but my personal preferance is the Celsior. Both are the best of both worlds, luxury and alot of performance potential. Nice mods too!!

Comment

Cough... Aristo... cough (just a biased opinion )

Comment

CrazyHawaiian & jsigone: Thank you

I have 2 turbo systems designed for it and another design from someone else. I'll decide on a plan and start the fabriication work in a month or so......Nothing like the Turbonetics car,thats waaaayyyy more HP than Id ever need

Ive done a lot of work on the current engine. the first real time tunable ECU for the 1UZFE. Custom CF intake system, SARD Injectors ,Fuel pumps and reg. and a few other 'things' under the hood.

Custom made suspension and full custom interior.

beatarolls: The Carbon hood was the first in the world on a Soarer (Even before the Vertex red Soarer)
            The trunk is the only one in the world. The wheels are by Carving Stark RS and are rare (they were the only ones exported here to the US at the time I bought them) The bad part is that they only come in 18's

Thats pretty much it without going into too much detail.....

Thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by beatarolls
              oh yeah? well i think it's ugly.

i don't like the wheels and the carbon fiber trunk/hood looks gross against the silver car.
              dang...and I did this Alllll for you

.....Just lets me know Im doin my thing

Comment

damn driftgirl, er should i say blingblinggirl... how do you go about having the only c/f trunk in the world? you must really get hooked up... and is that bill gates' lake youre parked next to?

Comment

LoL!! Naw...He lives on the 'other side of town'

Comment

oooooohhhhhh gonna add boost. Gotta love that. Do u have any motor shots? What ar u using to tune? Standalone or AFC?

Comment

Nice car driftgirl, car looks good. your parents must have some monaaayyy to spend on ya, either that or im really poor(probably a little of both) . anyways stay sideways
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks ...I stay SideWayz

I moved away from home when I was 17 and have worked (HARD) all of my life since then.

My parents dont pay for anything (never have) and have no clue as to how many cars ive owned over the years or how much I spend on them..They would lose their mind if they had the slightest clue.

Ive earned everything myself.

Comment

J_cham979: your car in your siggie?? nice!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DriftGirl

Ive earned everything myself.
                            Love to hear that All my money goes under the hood, but I like it that way

Comment

Wow! Well when you get your turbo 1UZFE setup going I'd like to see some pics!! My next project will be a 91-97 LS400. I was planning a 2JZGTTE swap since the 2JZ has the most aftermarket support, but if you are designing a turbo kit for the 1UZFE then I might be very interested!! Only thing I couldn't find for the 1UZFE were the turbo manifolds. One of my friends here locally has the fastest Toyota on the island (his Supra is on the SupraForums.Com banner) and he was going to help me get info on the 2JZ swap. I'm sure he'll be interested in seeing the progress you make with the 1UZFE.

Comment

Working...
                              X