BONDURANT CHEATED Formula Drift Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drift-avengers View Post
    thank you.. i was about to post the same thing. everyone here has the balls to show themselves and discuss drifting.
    this person is either James or someone in Big Bear who is afraid to identify themselves to us.
    obviously they are more concerned about James' feelings than the sanctity of this great sport.
    I can't post under my own name due to the companies that I work for/represent. Thanks for the concern.

Comment

• [QUOTE=crymeariver;213967]FYI, I'm not 'in their camp' nor do I even talk to them. I am someone that's had a lot of years in this industry which is more than you can say. You have some maturity issues going on because you just can't seem to just LET IT GO. This is DRIFTING.COM, not DRAMA.COM[/QUOT

ITS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE THIS USER WHO IS TOO AFRAID TO IDENTIFY HIMSELF THAT I AM PUTTING THE TEAM AND TWO CARS FOR SALE AS OF RIGHT NOW. THE DRIFT AVENGERS IS OFFICIALLY DEAD.

Comment

• you shouldnt quit a sport because of a sour taste someone else caused.

Comment

• Originally posted by D1 DRIFTER View Post
          you shouldnt quit a sport because of a sour taste someone else caused.
          +1

Ruth you should just take it as a learning experience and continue with your program. There are plenty of good people out there. As for the others don't even respond to their B.S.

Terry Henderson
          Drift Buffet
          Team Toyo China

Comment

• Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
            +1

Ruth you should just take it as a learning experience and continue with your program. There are plenty of good people out there. As for the others don't even respond to their B.S.

Terry Henderson
            Drift Buffet
            Team Toyo China
            james just blamed me for his grandfather's stroke... this has gotten to a level that sickens me. our tire sponsor has informed me that the want me to give up my first amendment rights . and erase everything i said on this post.
            whats the point of staying in a business that makes their own rules and doesnt follow the constititution of the United States of America.

Comment

• Originally posted by drift-avengers View Post
              james just blamed me for his grandfather's stroke... this has gotten to a level that sickens me. our tire sponsor has informed me that the want me to give up my first amendment rights . and erase everything i said on this post.
              whats the point of staying in a business that makes their own rules and doesnt follow the constititution of the United States of America.
              Seriously now... seriously.....

SHUT THE FACK UP

Get a damn driver... or gtfo.

I'm sorry about what happened, bondurant sucked. I never liked him, never will.... but Jesus, people have listed good drivers and good team managers. Put up the money and lets get to seatle, or sell the cars, delete your posts and move on.

Comment

• this may sound crazy............ but to the OP is there an reason why you could not get out and drive this car yourself.... it may give you an whole new outlook on what drifting is.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigGameHit View Post
                  this may sound crazy............ but to the OP is there an reason why you could not get out and drive this car yourself.... it may give you an whole new outlook on what drifting is.
                  i actually did do donuts in someones drift car and i have ridden as passenger in a drift car. Believe me, this is one of the hardest sports in the world and takes a tremendous amount of skill. it is more precise than any other kind of racing. I wish I had 1/10 the ability of these drivers...
                  all of you know the expense of owning a car and transporting it and the team across country... I tried and was misled by my driver as to what things should cost. I have great respect for all of you(except one) ....

Comment

• Honestly I see a reality TV show in this drama somewhere. How about something like "Drift Driver Survivor..."

Comment

• james james james james
                      james james james james
                      james james james james
                      james james james james
                      james james james james
                      james james james james
                      james james james james
                      james james james james thats all we here.

and you say you were doing it for the one he left, and he heading back up the mountains,if you have great bussiness sence and all that money yet cant find some one to do a clutch.if you have dift team wouldn you think you might have thought of having some one to sort out the cars already. you dont have a drift team. All you have is a car and transport. you have no sponcers either and you comming on here looking for them. I or anyone wouldn sponcer ya after reading all this. Bussiness is bussiness, if ya dont know it stay out of it and leave the childish behaviour at the door.

Comment

• DRift OR DIE TV show MTV all i can say i would watch it lol i think it would be funny

Comment

• Originally posted by drifter-ireland View Post
                          james james james james
                          james james james james
                          james james james james
                          james james james james
                          james james james james
                          james james james james
                          james james james james

and you say you were doing it for the one he left, and he heading back up the mountains,if you have great bussiness sence and all that money yet cant find some one to do a clutch.if you have dift team wouldn you think you might have thought of having some one to sort out the cars already. you dont have a drift team. All you have is a car and transport. you have no sponcers either and you comming on here looking for them. I or anyone wouldn sponcer ya after reading all this. Bussiness is bussiness, if ya dont know it stay out of it and leave the childish behaviour at the door.
                          what is the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing point of you lashing out at me...

Comment

• Originally posted by drifter-ireland View Post
                            james james james james
                            james james james james
                            james james james james
                            james james james james
                            james james james james
                            james james james james
                            james james james james

if you dont want to read about it, then dont read this blog...

Comment

• am not lashing you out of like you lashing out the way you doing it. I do sincerly feel for your sutition. but you going the wrong way about. let someone else live the dream that will deserve it. as you can see from the posts people would only jump at chance. peace.....

Comment

• I think the reality show idea is and awesome one.

Seriously Ruth if I were you i'd try to get in contact with MTV or Tru TV or speed and offer them to film you doing driver tryouts. I think you could probly get the money you spent back by doing something like that and it would probly help grow drifting as a mainstream sport, plus then you would have your driver and enough publicity that sponsors should be easy to find with your own TV show and all. Really that would be a win-win deal for everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X