Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exactly my point

Originally posted by RAM GARAGE View Post
    its was wierd me and john were testing up at balcony for our test day and of course we low budget tunning at balcony but yeah same day Bondurant team was out there at horse theif and streets of willow privately . i was like dam wish we cuold have test days like that lol BALLER !!!
    You see.... that's one of the hundreds of things I did for him. He said he needed private track time, and I did it. I trusted him and he stabbed me in the back. He is the most ungrateful person I have ever met in my life. It just hurts because I thought he was my friend.

thanks for your comment.

Comment

Originally posted by drift-avengers View Post
      You see.... that's one of the hundreds of things I did for him. He said he needed private track time, and I did it. I trusted him and he stabbed me in the back. He is the most ungrateful person I have ever met in my life. It just hurts because I thought he was my friend.

thanks for your comment.

damn he sounds like he got set up biiig time, i'd be ridiculously grateful just to have free tires and free entry. dayamn. matter fact just one of those would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by drift-avengers View Post
        I am a single mother with a 12 year old son. At first James was like a big brother to my son and a kind man. I am the kind of person who helps others that I care about. James not only abandoned me and the rest of the team, but abandoned my 12 year old son.

Nothing was left out except I also let him drive my ducatis. He totaled my porsche 997 for wreckless driving.... I paid for his attorney fees... I could go on and on, but Ill just cry.
        ok so you are a woman. That kinda clears things up for me because the way you put things didn't seem like a business man or even just an angry male friend.

I have a question what do you do for a living? or are you the old money inheritance type? (Im thinking the latter, but I could be wrong)

Comment

record label

Originally posted by Piner View Post
          ok so you are a woman. That kinda clears things up for me because the way you put things didn't seem like a business man or even just an angry male friend.

I have a question what do you do for a living? or are you the old money inheritance type? (Im thinking the latter, but I could be wrong)
          I own a record label and some real estate. I love fast cars and motorcycles and snowboarding and just about anything fun. I have a very untraditional life ... i believe life is short and make every day count.
          I am in canada at this moment for indy races tomorrow. my band is playing at the event.
          wouldnt you be angry if you had faith and trust in a friend and they spit in you face?

Comment

Yes I would be, I understand what your going through. I have been used before, not nearly to the same extent but it really hurts when you realize it.

You just wanted to help someone achieve their dream and gave it 100% but they turned their back on you. Like I said its amazing how cold some people can be.

Comment

I'd like to see what James has to say about all this but going off the additional things you said it is a pretty messed up situation.

It sucks but hey as long as he didn't run away with any of your core equipment, including the car and such then you still come out on top because you can rebuild.

Granted you can't get the money spent on track time back but you still already have everything else you need.

If James has nothing more to say for himself then I doubt he's going to be able to get a gig anywhere else..drifting or otherwise.

The biggest part that makes me lean towards your side is him telling you that he has no job or money.

His grandpa owns one of the biggest driving school's in the country and hes worked there as a "driving instructor" for years.

I dont understand how Bondurant's grand kid can suddenly have no job or money.

The good news for you is, as previously stated there are PLENTY of licensed (as in they already paid for their own license) talented privateer drivers that would give their left arm for someone to support them as much as you've supported James and they'll probably bring you much better results.

OR you could take your company names and sponsor a pre-existing team...Pat Mordaunt comes to mind. He's a good kid..has the talent...and LOYAL.

Slapshotnerd Or Myself can help you rebuild your team or point you towards a driver if you need it

Comment

Originally posted by Toycoma View Post
                He was with dunlop last year?? and what team did dunlop ever have??? they never transported any cars for any pro drivers in 06 as far as I know. I actually helped with the truck at the 06 NJ FD event since the team I was on at the time was sponsored by them and they helped no one with anything at the event who was sponsored by them.
                Nate didnt run in nopee this year?

I'm talking about FD dunlop like 05 06

Back on topic... this dude screwed over a single mother.

Words cant express the anger, it almost sounds like a scam. Its almost like he was selling bridges or something.

And over $150,000 invested into that S14???? On the car alone or on the overall team???

Only thing I suggest, if you really love this sport.... if your heart is really into. Invest in a real "drifter", like I said before... there are thousands of quality drivers who you can build a team off of.

Comment

Ruth, this is Jay... I'm really sorry to hear about your current situation. Guys Ruth is obviously a very cool person. MORE than fair and generous. Just hope you can find a good driver (which you should be able to). Let me know if you need any recommendations

When I sold you the car I was always thinking how lucky James was... I as many of the people on here only wish to get the opp he had. Good luck and call me anytime.

Comment

I think she means overall investment. Becuase I doubt Jame himself worked on said car from the sounds of this so factor in labor costs from the shops plus their maintenance.

Comment

i'm confused, is this thread to look for drivers? if so i'm available. i'm a 23 year old non smoker with lots of ambition and a good head on my shoulders, i'm even good with kids.

Comment

^ well I think she's looking for Guys who already have Formula Drift license's, so she doesn't have to buy another license. I mean every driver here including me probably wants a shot at this but its gonna be down to the guys who can jump in and finish out the season without having to first obtain an FD license.

Comment

Man i wish i was lucky like this guy. I could only dream of the opportunity he had.

Comment

thanks Jay

Originally posted by DRIFTBATTLE View Post
                            Ruth, this is Jay... I'm really sorry to hear about your current situation. Guys Ruth is obviously a very cool person. MORE than fair and generous. Just hope you can find a good driver (which you should be able to). Let me know if you need any recommendations

When I sold you the car I was always thinking how lucky James was... I as many of the people on here only wish to get the opp he had. Good luck and call me anytime.
                            Hi Jay... thanks for the kind words... James kept blaming all his non-qualifying on the car. he kept telling me it had to be faster, more smoke, sequential transmission.. i trusted him and it cost big money. he just couldnt blame the car anymore and he blames me instead of the right person... himself.
                            he is afraid of walls now. he is afraid to be a man.
                            he is a coward who ran away from a dream.... into his nightmare of reality...

thank you again. Ruth

Comment

costs

Originally posted by Piner View Post
                              I think she means overall investment. Becuase I doubt Jame himself worked on said car from the sounds of this so factor in labor costs from the shops plus their maintenance.
                              plus buying a truck and trailer to haul the car across the country a few times.. also hotels and airfare for his crew.
                              also, lawyers fees for his many traffic tickets in MY cars...

Comment

as a fellow driver. i cant understand the reasons as to why someone who claims to be so passionate about drifting would take advantage of a sponsor/friend and be so inconsiderate of others.

Ruth i am very sorry to here that you got the short end of the stick and for that matter a bad look at drifting itself. many drivers out there including myself spend every penny we have trying to get to the next level. it is EXTREMELY KIND of you to offer your house and financial support to a friend. i wish you nothing but good in the future. let me know where try outs are if possible.

-Riley

Comment

Working...
                                X